King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

Option A (5): guavagudetama, ImaginaryNeon, Marshal, Atlas, Hazardwaste
Option C (3): Zone_Q11, snowe, Amelia
Option D (1): childe

Not Voting (13): Ruby, Squirrel2412, Ranta, Kiiruma, Italy, Daeron, PrincessPeach, N.1, pandora, Someone, Kanave, Kork, Litten

ā€œā€¦I do not say this lightly, but I heavily suggest that the chiefs control their members.ā€

2 Likes

*nods*
Agreed. Hence why I immediately voted Option C with zero hesitation. Giving the chuch power is never a good idea. Banning the press would only halt technological progression. Complete freedom bears the risk of revolution. Therefore, it should be allowed under the condition of supervision.

1 Like

(i cant look at modern-looking guns without having panic attacks and debilitating flashbacks to suicide attempts, so please, please dont (heavy things about death))

3 Likes

I have like two personality traits and one of them is gun.

Yes that seems problematic

1 Like

some things better change really fast then

3 Likes

you can be interested in them, you can talk about them, you can even post spoiled pictures of them
just please dont post unspoiled pictures of them

5 Likes

Yeah we need to assassinate snowe /j

VOTE: Assasainate snowe

Option A (5): guavagudetama, ImaginaryNeon, Marshal, Atlas, Hazardwaste
Option C (3): Zone_Q11, snowe, Amelia
Option D (1): childe

Not Voting (13): Ruby, Squirrel2412, Ranta, Kiiruma, Italy, Daeron, PrincessPeach, N.1, pandora, Someone, Kanave, Kork, Litten

2 Likes

(This honestly just feelsā€¦ very icky)

4 Likes

yeah like can you stop

5 Likes

(Quick change)
How exactly are we gonna buildā€¦ several printing presses

re: neon

youā€™re lucky that youā€™re the only one who thinks thats okay to do neon
because if i didnt have this great community that loves me and supports me then the trauma of someone indirectly telling me to die would do so much worse than just make me pass out and cry and be really clingy to the people who care about me for an hour

6 Likes

(someone else, of course, thatā€™s a commoner and merchant proglem)

1 Like

Silent courtā€¦ i guess i will plan the ritual to find the fog spreader. If you need me knock on my door

(The fact that I tried to flag this and it said that itā€™s already been flagged and deemed ā€œnot inappropriateā€ is mental)

8 Likes