Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

me reference

1 Like

but yea I tend to play identically, so usually one way I tell when somebody has an agenda is when they push me / try to pocket me very early on

cuz like idk how tf I would read myself ngl

ngl I pocket people as town nya nya nya

1 Like

VOTE: Guava VOTE: Zugzwang VOTE: Someone

I’m going against my better judgement when it comes to voting for Someone.

I feel like if Someone is good, I’d rather learn it sooner rather than later because I’d rather not be dealing with their slot later game… when D1 we’ve been getting 0 reads from them.

If some people are thinking Someone is too pushy or whatnot to be evil then let’s just get it out of the way.

anyway this post nicely sums up my reasons to TR guava there

I feel like there’s an evil in Zug, Tutuu just from how they both heelturned on me so willingly but eh I could just be reading into it badly.

Why the hell does Kiiruma keep putting them in votes im so on edge

idk I don’t really think it was quick
though tbf you didn’t see some of the tinfoily thoughts

Because guava is good imo.
And I am good

I was already starting to have tinfoil earlygame with how you were insisting the mech you were pushing was objectively correct
but that I didn’t (and don’t) feel is a great reason, but yeah it definitely put me on alert

stop it your making the hairs on my neck stand up

Given the most have voted in the three I mentioned before, you also voted in the three.

Despite you want two.

though. some of the things you’ve said this game do really remind me of Cyberiad. Specifically makes me think of where May calls you out for lying about mech

I didnt vote 3 people I voted 2

Zug and Tutuu, yeah.

Which most of the people voted in the main three.

I was the first person to do that

Yeah I know, I cant miss that.

I voted them cuz top of the list and both of them tend to be dominant in convos so I wanted to prioritize the ppl that get listened to

I don’t care.
I will be reading players how I read them.
I will be voting for what I believe to be best (Be it 3 good, 3 evil, 3 wildcards)
I refuse to just sit back idly.
I want to prove myself so badly.