Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

OK I have read up
there were less posts than I thought
also I am so glad there aren’t hammers because I have so many guesses to talk and think through

1 Like

It doesn’t prove it
I need you to know he’s town

Hello.

OH also I forgot to mention
@guavagudetama you mentioned meta on Kii - read Cyberiad Overhaul. He was wolf there and didn’t give up - rather, he was very indignant (somewhat similar to here), and even called himself an IC.

1 Like

(this game was in January and honestly I’m shocked Kii is trying to argue he’s out of his wolf meta when both Tutuu and I were in that game and saw the whole thing)

1 Like

No I am done arguing, we’re going for Ash/Marluna/Someone

We dont need a fancy DNA test on just Kiiruma

K

can we set up a sending that would only backfire if kiiruma/ash are w/w (which socially i doubt they are). taking advantage of the social read

Contradiction:
In Cyberiad Overhaul I had a provable ability.
Here I do not, therefore the same meta is not as applicable.

“provable ability”

Kii, the main ability you claimed to clear yourself with was not provable (and didn’t exist!).

Guava have you played with kiiruma much before, how well do you know their meta and how long have you known kiiruma

not in my solve coz i already assumed marluna mafia. i cant prune further. best i can do is narrow it down to 5 teams for tomorrow by going solo kiiruma or solo ash today, both interchangable / same result. minor differences. ideally hit the town. so not same result. optimal to hit the town, as it guaratees marluna mafia

It DID exist until Derps fucking swiped it out from under me due to trying to be helpful :sob:

1 Like

I’d say this!

with 1/3 from my vote list that means Ash and Someone are proven innocent, we know Marluna is evil and that also confirms Kiiruma as evil.

Which leaves to myself, tutuu, yourself and Bionic.

ok but then you claimed you could send your rolecard so :joy_cat:

I mean, that was just an extra thing there.
I did tell a (mostly) truth there.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk about that
the clearing thing about your ability was the “send your rolecard” part so.

I mean realistically the clearing part of my ability would’ve been me being able to directly say a few words from somebody’s card but nope that was removed from me so I had to pivot.

you are taking a risk, you’re trading off the possibility to prune it down to 4 teams if someone/kiiruma are difference check. if they are the same alignment we have a ton more teams, we only pruned 1 team. okay i see. id need to think about social reads, see if we can take a risk like that

1 Like

@Bionic what are your thoughts on stuff