Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Debatable because I have town alignment card

So do i, thats why

But in that case they will risk be a 1/3 with townread people outing themself as wolf. I don’t think tutuu’s idea is wolf indicative.

1 Like

Just got back from Oxford.
I’m just gonna pretend that I’ve read everything that’s happened so far because I really don’t wanna backread a thousand messages.

4 Likes

Marluna (7): Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Bionic, guavagudetama, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma
Hippopablompoyeetus (5): Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Bionic, guavagudetama
Kiiruma (5): Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Someone, Bionic
Someone (2): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
No Prisoner 3 (1): Frostwolf103
Ash (1): Kiiruma
tutuu (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (4): Ash, Marluna, Hippopablompoyeetus, beancat

1 Like

mans rolling up from oxford acting all high class like “you fellow scoundrels are unworthy of mineth time”

4 Likes

Thou art but a speck of sand that washes upon the beaches by the dawn and shall perpetually repeat the miserable routine by infinite 'morrows.

1 Like

When have I been antitown?

Idk who it is tbh so lets just do me marluna kiruma to get more info i guess

But if we lose tonight and its someone/kiiruma i blame you guys

VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Hippopablompoyeetus

1 Like

I think itll be 1/3 tho and then theres a chance its marluna not kiiruma, and also you guys will think theres a chance its me

So its probably a horrible choice but if everyone is set on it I may aswell follow

mafia doesnt win immediately if they guess the masons at night, town is given one more chance during the next day

This early into the game, that final jail isn’t as much a saving grace as it is a Hail Mary.

What’s the logic behind this vote, btw?
Me me too lazy to backread.

Its gonna happen anyway cuz all the confirmes town want it and its not the worst in the world and i get to be in a dome probably

Oh nice

1 Like

[sigh]
[starts backreading]

1 Like

Derps is thinking It’s the mafia team.

I will just laugh at them by myself, if we get a 0/3 with this.

But if it’s consensus I might as well.

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: hippo
VOTE: marluna

Kii is their Kii self, and I doesn’t have the same vibe from them I had in Lizards. (Tbf, i got suspicious on them only at D3 there, but botc and this game is a bit different.)

And I trust thei judgement on Hippo.