Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Once I get back home from class I’ll look at their posts again and see if I still think their town today as well

Their lack of thread presence is moderately worrying to me but idk if that’s normal for them or not

1 Like

Just got back from class. Ya’ need anything?

Ur thoughts on game and general reads

Want to figure your slot out

General reads?
You and Zugzwang are lock town.
Tutuu is lean town.
Kiiruma, Hippo, and Marluna are POE (and that’s also why I’m not entirely certain on this vote because a 1/3 wouldn’t be helpful).
Someone and Frostwolf, I started reading their stuff and immediately just skipped to the end because it made my brain hurt.
Haven’t been paying attention to Beancat or Guava at all.

Realizing now that Beancat was cleared D1. Me when game mechanics.

ok what
how do you miss that

like… surely if you’re town you opened the flip
and saw there were 0 wolves

how would you NOT remember that Bean is locktown??

1 Like

also ngl I might be confbiased (read: I am certainly confbiased) but post feels so stilted

1 Like

I do not know. I remember that the final vote changed between when I left and when I returned, but I can’t tell you off the top of my head what the D1 vote was.

I’m around but me saying anything is just doing literally nothing.
Love being incorrectly scumread.

I mean, I guess? I was working down through my thought process and then realized at the end that I forgot Bean and Guava existed.

…you still don’t know? as of that post?

no I mean the post where you realized Bean was mech town

No, I know, and I know how to find it; I just keep forgetting it.

Oh, that’s just 'cause I’m tired. It’s been a long day.

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: marluna
VOTE: ash

1 Like

My writing style is that I try to imagine how I would say something to someone irl, then convey that via words.
The “Me when game mechanics” implies exhaustion that is exacerbated by “Oh, right, the game mechanics exist.”

Let me guess if we end up getting a 1 and I’m involved in it, the other 2 are cleared right?
The only solace I have in this game is that it’s going to come to a mechanical solve.
It’s a shame that people seem unable to socially solve my slot when I’ve been doing everything I think I should be doing rn lol

Oh, yeah, what’s the vote logic, btw?