Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Weirdly enough, I’m actually leaning towards Kiiruma/Zugzwang/Derps because I read you and Derps as town and Kiiruma as a potential POE. Thus, a 0/3 is best-case scenario, but a 1/3 is still useful information.

1 Like

Yah same

1 Like

Also guys i dont even think it matters that much for d1 wagons lol

We get info regardless d1, d2 will be much more complex

Sure

1 Like

If we get 0 today, D2 will be way less stressful.

2 Likes

VOTE: Kirruma
VOTE: SirDerpsAlot
VOTE: Zugzwang

I think i know like 6 town already tbh

VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Zugzwang
VOTE: Derps

I had considered the angle of when wolves would want to put teammates in a post and a first post is so 50/50 I think it should mostly be ignored

1 Like

Kii’s flip flopping on who to go for 3 wolves vs town so much especially when (from what I remember) they had quite a lot of conviction on 0/3 early on pings me, I feel like town is going to be at least a little more stubborn in one direction as opposed to fully not caring

1 Like

Skill issue I got this I swear

Kioruma is literally outted mafia

We just nees to find other 2

You’re correct we should go for 3/3 silly, that one wins!

No

Games gonna be ez hippo we got this

I had a dream about this game
though many things were not possible with game mechanics

town was in LYLO with a bunch of people, including myself, dead

D1 we checked myself, tutuu, and marluna, and found 0 wolves, but then everyone didn’t notice that mech so we all forgot about the clears (???)

Then D2 we checked Kii, someone else, and Luka, and found 1 wolf

iirc I knew Luka was a wolf for some reason, though I’m not sure if it was because I had informed or because of something in the game, so Kii was town

Oh also the whole time I was walking in a garden talking with the hosts about the game

3 Likes

oh and idk if I had the hosts right
I want to say I was talking to Zone