Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Yeah but… Kii knows he has negative towncred, and I think it’s pretty clear he’s never wagoning Tutuu here, so…

also, Kii knows how he looks

it makes perfect sense to act like that while it’s a 1/3 because town can make that exact read
whereas if he is all calm and agrees with it town is more likely to reconsider

(yeah this is all WIFOM, which is why I don’t give it much weight one way or the other)

Okay.

VOTE: Kii
VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Ash

1 Like

Had to run for a bit, am back

I just dont understand why anyone would willingly put themselves in the same vote as kiiruma

In other view of point it’s a possible world, so it’san opprtunity to deny thode views, also if I still wanted to remove myself from the trio after what Zug said, I would be seen just more as a wolf anyway.

1 Like

Join with me

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Kiiruma

Not entirely on board, I can live with this so its okay.

1 Like

You scare me, not because of you, but because of the ppl who pushed you beforehand

@Ash you around

Once I get back home from class I’ll look at their posts again and see if I still think their town today as well

Their lack of thread presence is moderately worrying to me but idk if that’s normal for them or not

1 Like

Just got back from class. Ya’ need anything?

Ur thoughts on game and general reads

Want to figure your slot out

General reads?
You and Zugzwang are lock town.
Tutuu is lean town.
Kiiruma, Hippo, and Marluna are POE (and that’s also why I’m not entirely certain on this vote because a 1/3 wouldn’t be helpful).
Someone and Frostwolf, I started reading their stuff and immediately just skipped to the end because it made my brain hurt.
Haven’t been paying attention to Beancat or Guava at all.

Realizing now that Beancat was cleared D1. Me when game mechanics.

ok what
how do you miss that

like… surely if you’re town you opened the flip
and saw there were 0 wolves

how would you NOT remember that Bean is locktown??

1 Like

also ngl I might be confbiased (read: I am certainly confbiased) but post feels so stilted

1 Like