Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I don’t know and frankly don’t care right now.

I came into this game optimistic, I gave a decent mechanical post and I did flip between going for 3 town or 3 wolves.

I have some reads that I’m confident on (Such as Guava and Hip atm) but I’m less confident on wolf worlds especially since yall are just clearing tons of people and I’m trying to build worlds including what yall are saying so that way I have a chance at being listened to this game.

I understand that… that’s what you said in the post I’m responding to

Or at least that’s what I thought you were getting at

Haters gonna hate

(Its me im the hater)

You think its more rand town or wolf to miss that tho?

regardless of our world builds youre still POE

Im confirmed town and came up with You/Marluna/Hippo myself D1, idk how scum couldve made that happen, plus trusted circle is 3 mod confed town, are you saying all of us are being manupulated by a wolf? If so, who?

Hey

hi

1 Like

Imagine if i was a wolf town framing kiirums this whole time thatd be god like

hi

mmmmmmmmmm
actually yeah how does a wolf miss that

oh wait
yeah the idea was thinking it was a fake derpslip

My argument is that he switched from not wanting to be jailed to voting himself, without a good reason

Pretty fine reason: Other people wanted to vote for me because I read well. It’s actually fine for me to get cleared early (Though fmpov me being untested is better since I know I’m good) and therefore I was happy to go with the flow.

after enough people voted you sure
but when your only votes were Bionic’s (basically a joke vote) and Bean’s (serious vote (due to wolfreading you) but based on very little) idk whether that makes sense

Marluna (9): SirDerpsAlot, Bionic, guavagudetama, Kiiruma, Someone, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu
Kiiruma (7): SirDerpsAlot, Bionic, Someone, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu
Ash (5): Kiiruma, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu
Hippopablompoyeetus (4): SirDerpsAlot, Bionic, guavagudetama, Someone
Someone (2): guavagudetama, Hippopablompoyeetus
tutuu (1): Kiiruma
Frostwolf103 (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Bionic (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (2): Ash, beancat

1 Like

nya hi

1 Like