Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

?

Someone (2): beancat, Frostwolf103
Bionic (1): Frostwolf103
SirDerpsAlot (1): Frostwolf103

How is this not you trying to change the plan

How is this not you trying to change the plan

Yeah I see, I fail to see from your perspective however what I am trying to change and expect people listening to me?

No one is pressured to do my bidding, barely anyone around.

If Frost is actually scum like I think I think exactly one of his partners is in the three he voted since that’s the worst outcome for town (hitting 1/3 scum)

like, #87 (which I found really towny because I thought it was hard to fake, quoted below for reference) could’ve been an adaptation of W!Kii thinking “no one is liking my post, maybe they suspect it has 1/3 mafia”

I followed Kiiruma because I like his first three-vote suggestion?

Hello? Guava to Earth, come in Guava.

1 Like

If you don’t expect people to listen to you why do you speak?

Yeah I know
I’m saying you saw Kiiruma’s suggestion, saw that it was a bad jail for town and followed it

Zug, if you want to put me on the fence then don’t test me for your “3 town” thing because I don’t want to deal with us potentially messing up and then you tunneling on me being an evil player when I’m not.

1 Like

I haven’t saw the votecount and find out later that Tutuu/Zug/Kiiruma were suggested instead, you are trying to pick up transparent idea.

“Oh noes between tutuu/zug/kii will be chosen instead, let me vote other three guys and hope everybody will follow my lead because I don’t follow the crowd to the wrong direction, noes sirs and ladies.”

If it’s a non-existent idea you should make your votes stop existing on those people LOL

You are saying I am scum because of baseless conjucture, got it.

Sure buddy

Mf be like “You can’t read” and then I quote him and he calls my argument “baseless conjecture”
I wish this was purgatory so I could say it feels like I’m already in hell

I will say the first post I saw from Kii (haven’t read much yet should soon but haven’t had the chance to sit down and read yet) my initial reaction was that they were a wolf

I love picking on guys like you who are in the wrong until you finally understand you’re reading me wrong.

Sure buddy

Also minimum 1 person were voting rn is a wolf

The only reason I have to believe this is that surely we didn’t correctly guess 3 town before I even got here to help

Sure buddie

:skull_and_crossbones: