Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

it’s ok to be wrong, but you have to share your thoughts if we’re gonna find you as town

I am saying I don’t see them as locktown based on the things she said.

oh
idk if that’s consensus or if that’s just me being loud and mech town tho
It’s definitely a read I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t played with Tutuu a lot of times

anyway I have to sleep now nya nya nya
but yeah post thoughts so we can find you town (this also goes for @Ash)

Zug, bean, Derp town. (Duh)

I don’t feel kii is mafia. (I just don’t have the usual I can’t trust this guy feeling, like when he is scum, and I am town.)

The thing I remember tutuu doing was claiming obvtown, pushing a kii/tutuu/zug jail, and accusing me, when I doubted their townclaim. I don’t particularly see either as town indicative.

Bionic is a big question mark. I should trust Derp’s clear on them, cuz I most likely won’t find anything useful even if I revisit the slot.

I just don’t feel Somo is alligned with anyone with their whole 2v3 debate D1.

I probably ISO the rest, cuz I don’t even remember, who I missed from this list. (I know I haven’t given a read on Hippo yet, but unlike Bionic, I might come a conclusion based on their ISO.)

1 Like

It’s very much -EV but honestly I wouldn’t hate it because it would clear me and honestly at this point I’m thinking that might be key for us potentially winning.

1 Like

Marluna (9): SirDerpsAlot, guavagudetama, Kiiruma, Someone, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu, Bionic
Kiiruma (7): SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu, Bionic
Ash (6): Kiiruma, Zugzwang, Marluna, Frostwolf103, tutuu, Bionic
Hippopablompoyeetus (3): SirDerpsAlot, guavagudetama, Someone
Someone (2): guavagudetama, Hippopablompoyeetus
tutuu (1): Kiiruma
Frostwolf103 (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Bionic (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (2): Ash, beancat

1 Like

Hippo’s ISO

This just looks TMI. Also preparing to push one of me/kii later. (Which he did during the first half of D2.) Even switched their targets between me and Kii if I remember correctly.

In a T!kii world this statement it’s extremely incriminating.

This statement just pops up repeatedly in Hippo’s ISO.
The one thing I learned from Flicker, when somebody states the same obvious statement, (Or the statement, which should sound obvious.) It is very likely to push a false agenda.

So if Hippo is wolf, he is very unlikely to alligned with Kii/Somo (the top three at that moment was Kii/Zug/Somo

This looks like they realized they can’t build a proper mafia world, if the Kii/hippo/me trio jail comes out as a 1/3.

“These are definetly not my partners, so it easy to frame them, if the result come out as 1/2.”

Guys, let’s remove me from the jail, cuz I will be suspicious, if it came back as 1/3, instead put in one of my teammates, so the result won’t change.
If Hippo is wolf, Ash is definetly his partner.

So, if the current Ash/Kii/me trio came back as a 1/3 it’s most likely Hippo is scum with Ash.
If anything but that, Hippo is very likely to be town.

Nah.
[disappears for the next twelve and a third hours]

If it’s a 0/3 i don’t think Wolf Hippo would want to exchange their spot with a town member and with this indirectly clearing both me and Kii the same time. (The two most sus player by consensus, I think.)

If it’s a 2/3 and I am wrong on Kii, I simply can’t see Wolf Hippo alligned with wolf Kii.

In both cases, Hippo is just town in my opinion.

VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Kiirumaa
VOTE: Ash

Guava’s ISO

Their second post immediately ping me. (This was their response for tutuu declaring themselves as confirmed town.

That’s the exact scenario wanted to avoid,I think. If the mafia beamed the mason, mafia simply can claim Masons together. (Against the real Masons.) If you have only one day left, you can’t jail all Mason claims.

This conversation just makes me believe more Kii is town. Also Kii and guava probably isn’t wolf together.

This vote would fit with an Ash/Hippo/guava wolf team. Guava tries to push in one of his teammates, and if it cames back as 1/3 they could easily fram Bionic.

This just pings me again…
In a wolf!guava world Bionic is 100% town.

This vote was in D2 already.
I don’t know, if mafia has higher chance with zero town in the jail after a 0 at first day, or should they try to put their teammates in the jail. @Zugzwang what you think?

I clearly can imagine a Hippo/Ash/guava world after this vote.

1 Like

Mafia want a 1/3 today. 2/3 and 0/3 are pretty bad for mafia

2 Likes

Though, this was the case yesterday as well. In general Mafia’s ideal number is a 1/3

Then maybe a guava/Hippo/ash world isn’t that much plausible anymore.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
After pondering I’m thinking maaaaaaaaaaaybe just choosing 2 people is best
idk
I will go in circles forever

@tutuu what do you think about Marluna’s recent posts

anyway mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think Tutuu/Bionic/Guava has a good chance of being 0/3
and if it is that’d be very helpful
if it’s 1/3 then that’s kinda pain tho

so much tinfoil

I think Kii is probably wolf but I can see so many plausible teams and a 1/3 is bad. so.