Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Plus my tactic currently has more voters on Guava and Someone, whereas yours atm @tutuu has multiple 1 wagons.

1 Like

im not worried about voters day started only an hour ago we good. im just suspicious of bionic and someone atm

Yeah that’s fine.
I can see why you’d be suspicious of them (I mean they were in my 3 alongside Frost if you didn’t want to avoid being included)

1 Like

I still think the best vote is proving Kiiruma 100% innocent so half the cast can play the game again
or it proves him 100% wolf and then I die of embarrassment irl

like I just got evicted from an irl big brother I think I will actually die of shame if I’m misreading Kiiruma rn

1 Like

Wtf :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Zugzwang @beancat @SirDerpsAlot @tutuu

Since you are cleared, I give you clear evidence why Marluna and Kiiruma are paired.

At Day 1, Kiiruma, ZugZwang and Tutuu were top wagons. Kiiruma and Marluna were voting on Kiiruma.

On Day 2, they avoid voting each other. Someone is what I tied Marluna as pair originally.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Mafia had a zero, so they probably know 3 VT.
Ash/kii most likely want to put their 3rd member with two VTs, if we split the remaining 6 players, so Masons have harder job to find them.
I would scrutinize any suggestion the three of us have put down so far today.

sorry im confused? whats the connection between mafia solving the masons and town solving the wolves?

1 Like

In the world people want to test 2 people in the trio and 1 person outside of it:

If we hit a 2 it only eliminates the possibility of all 3 being evil together.
Since it could be the 1 new person + 1 in the trio of [Me, Marluna, Ash]
Or could be 2 in the trio of [Me, Marluna, Ash] and the other person is innocent.

If we hit a 1 it eliminates the possibility of the 2 of [Me, Marluna, Ash] that are chosen being evil together which is 6 possibilities and it eliminates the others involving the second person so that’s 2 more. Bringing us to 8 eliminates possibilities.

If we do 1 of [Me, Marluna, Ash] and then 2 outside of it

If we get a 0 it eliminates 12 worlds + 4 more for a total of 16.
If we get a 1 it doesn’t help fully eliminate any worlds except for the ones where it’s the involved trio + the other person for a total of 4.
If we get a 2 then it eliminates 6 worlds (The ones without that trio member in it) and 8 more for a total of 14.

This is still compared to my tactic which eliminates 9 with no variance to it.

Mafia know if they put mafia with VTs, Masons can’t just claim to out the mafias.

Its not me, Tutuu or Guava. Plus there’s two out of three jail last day

Between Bionic, Hippo and Someone. I’d wager Someone.

Frost if you’re saying it’s not Guava then why won’t you listen to Guava’s read?

Because you and Marluna are evil in my world, along with Someone.

There’s no room for talk.

Also what I’ve stated are just… mechanical facts.
Doing 2 people in the trio + 1 outside of it is mechanically the most suboptimal thing we can do.
Doing 2 people outside of the trio + 1 inside of it has the biggest fluctuation of worlds.
Doing my way is better.

oh i think i understand what you’re saying

i think you’re saying that the mafia predicted we’d be going for a 3/3 split, so they also went for a split on their own and set up the board so that when we do make our split we dont get extra info once masons claim in a doomsday scenario in which mafia guesses 3/3 so masons would have to out the next day? meaning - you’re saying any suggestions for splits coming from kiiruma/ash (from your pov) are suspicious because they’re potentially helping the wolves / not very helpful for town? and from our pov we should also be suspicious of your suggestions?

okay that took me a while to understand hehe but i think thats what you meant. fair tbh

How

then vote kiiruma/no pris.1/no pris.2

1 Like

While I hate the fact it wastes most of a day, it would stop town from just giving wolves the game on a silver platter.