Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

you posted this after i posted my post about optimal play which you’re taking issue with

but I don’t know his meta guys

1 Like

(sarcasm)

its kiirumaa tho im standing behind them i can literally see their screen

Look, the logic on what I portray make sense to me.

Cocksure, I am. If you are on mafia, what’s the best thing you can do to disarray the town?

Confusion, put one mafia in here and let town fight each other and just nod along.

1 Like

omg cheating cheating integrity break banned banned banned

WHAT SURE?

1 Like

@Tutuu That is what Marluna is doing, sowing confusion.

1 Like

I’m impressed you’re standing behind me when my door’s locked, my partner’s not even in my city and I’m literally cooking so I can just swing a knife behind me to cut a (wrong) bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

Something scottish or something, idk

1 Like

Meet the demoman

oh wow it’s like actually a word

1 Like

Sure, cock

assuming tutuu town and marluna wolf:

we can either send only ash/kii and mechanically guarantee to have 5 possible teams

or we can send any of these (either along with marluna or not, no difference):

ash/bionic
kii/bionic
ash/someone
kii/someone
ash/frost
kii/frost
ash/guava
kii/guava
ash/hippo
guava/hippo

if the team we send are a difference check, our reward is that we have only 3 final teams to work with
if the team we send are a same check, we get punished by being at the same situation as today with only 1 more cleared team

personally im willing to townread frostwolf a lot, if im right that prunes it down to only 1 out of 2 final teams in the end if we succeed here - which is someone or bionic as the final wolf

One option here, is to guess only people outside of Kii/Marluna/Ash.

If we are doing this, we split the 6 players either 1/5, 2/4, or 3/3. After thinking through it, I believe 3/3 is our best option (taking into account current social reads).

If we’re going 3/3, we should split the wolfy people across the wagons.

My top wolfreads in the 6, and as far as I can tell, the consensus wolfreads, are Hippo and Guava. Frost is somewhat wolfy, and could go in either. I still think Hippo is wolfier than Frost, so I’d like to put Frost with Guava.

If we choose this option, I’d suggest:

Tutuu
Someone
Hippo

Bionic
Frost
Guava

That being said the main thing is to put Hippo and Guava in opposite groups.

(posts on other options soon TM)

Bro this was literally my first suggestion and post today

does anyone think marluna can be town?

Me tutuu someone

you put yourself with Guava tho

But sure, I give Kiiruma a pass, I give Ash/Someone/Marluna a go.

1/3 means Marluna and Kiiruma are evil and Ash and Someone are town, leaving up to Bionic, Guava and Tutuu.

2/3 means Marluna+Ash/Someone

Which means Marluna/Ash/Someone or Marluna/Ash/Kiiruma

We two nights and three days top to win