Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

You have only 60 more posts than me im 4th highest lol

im torn. like heā€™s. not being an orthodox beam of townyness. but. have u seen him as town? ive seen him i think twice. one time got mischopped. the other in stellaris - constantly suspected and did a hero shoot on a town. like i dunno. i find kiiruma unreadable. i said so at the start. i claim no competence in knowing how to read kiiruma

Iā€™m pondering it but I have to go through all the possibilities first

Derps, youā€™re eliminating 1 possibility with your vote.
Because itā€™s going to get a 1, or itā€™ll shock me and be a 2 but I doubt it.

I will tell you in advance for the rest of the game, that I am twen and not mafia or mafoa

sort by post count (wolves post the least sans beancat)

Exactly

Iā€™m going to make this simple.
Frost and Derps I personally do not care how much of a flashy game youā€™re wanting right now.

We have advantage over wolves.
And we take advantage of them by eliminating as many of our worlds as possible.
Neither of you are doing so.

:brain:

Bean legally canā€™t post again

2 Likes

Imma be honest ive played with kii a decent amount but mostly a while ago (7ish years ago) and usually I just try troll them at start of game so i said my initial sus as bait. Like they didnt look great but they were by no means obvs mafia

But then everyone agreed and i kinda ran with it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen him in Stellaris (KE does not count I died n1 and posted like, 37 times total?)

I did wolfread him there but thereā€™s the major difference of him actually trying to respond to my arguments there, as opposed to just proclaiming heā€™s town repeatedly

1 Like

i see

anyway that was a totally false reason for asking tho lol

Zug, buddy, listen.
I am so sick and tired of responding to your arguments because I feel like I am invisible in this thread.
And that the only 2 people who can see me are Guava and Tutuu.

this was what I was thinking of

how would you know Kii would flame you in wolfchat? did itā€¦ happen this game :flushed:

1 Like

the other thing im considering zug is that

sometimes i find it adequate to throw logic out of the window

it would be ideal if u can apply logic and win all mafia scenarios but realistically

a lot of games dont make sense. and the solve doesnt make sense, the end result

that doesnt mean if u dont apply logic u will win more. sometimes u will lose logical games. but like. fol games are silly, u know how it is. im taking a calculated risk to not think very logically when it comes to solving an average fol game. idk if this is dumb or not

No cuz ive wolfed with them before and theyre a better wolf than me and would have got annoyed if i memed them instantly

1 Like

I canā€™t believe that SoD 2 I made a vote consisting of 2 or 3 wolves and Iā€™m not being given any credit for it because ā€œWe werenā€™t gonna vote that anywayā€

I canā€™t confirm that so Iā€™m going to not take it into account

1 Like