Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

No.

Ok I donā€™t think their a wolf as you clearly know my current world view, but guava is the only one out of the 3 with any chance of being wolf

Guava is the only one of them who has no chance of being wolf.

Whats ur current world view i dont think youve said?

Then assume nothing.

If we get a 3/3, we win.
If we get a 2/3, either itā€™s Kii/Marluna with one of Tutuu/Bionic/Someone/Guava/Frost, or itā€™s Kii/Ash/Hippo, or itā€™s Marluna/Ash/Hippo. So 7 possibilities.
If we get a 1/3, itā€™s Ash + 1 of (Kii/Marluna) + 1 of (Tutuu/Bionic/Someone/Guava/Frost). So 10 possibilities.

Even if we get 1/3, weā€™ve still reduced it to 10 possibilities. Which is not much worse than 9 from splitting 3/3.

Also, if we got 1/3, then yeah Iā€™d be forced to reevaluate you, as I feel Marluna a good amount of wolfy posts, and not really anything towny.

1 Like

also thbthbthbthtbhtbhtbhtb the fact youā€™re been saying that guessing the team leaves 17/18 possibilities, when I know you are fully capable of doing this analysis easily, is pretty wolfy imo

(also no one townreads marluna so like. Iā€™m second-guessing myself a lot less there)

Eh fair. I mean Iā€™m honestly pretty frustrated so I guess I wasnā€™t exactly thinking that through fully.
But it is still slightly worse for the overall solve having 10 instead of 9 :stuck_out_tongue:

IMO those 10 worlds are much easier to sort through though

1 Like

like if you are town then this would be how I find you

Ok ok, I mean Iā€™m down for it.
Since fmpov I do trust Hip so having a 1/3 involving me and Hip actually is kinda great.

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Marluna

I think itā€™s gonna be a 1/3 so itā€™s gonna leave 10 possibilities but I could be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

the majority of us seem happy with this so thats nice

i will urge everyone to be careful to not get bored

dont get bored by stagnant wagons and change them for fun

if u wanna change them - feel free to make a case

please dont let paranoia / boredom influence your decisions. keep a cool head

3 Likes

also thbthtbhtbthbthb @tutuu (I know youā€™re convinced but you probably want to be more assured)

this is also part of why I think W!Kii. I donā€™t really see T!Kii thinking about Best Town Performance with how the gameā€™s going for him rn

whereas with W!Kii, yeah heā€™s probably thinking it might get best town performance, especially if the last wolf isnā€™t that deep (ie not Tutuu/Bionic)

1 Like

I literally said that it wonā€™t get best town performance because of town misreading me.
But I like the leap of logic youā€™re trying to get there.

thisā€¦ doesnā€™t refute anything thtbhtbthbthbthbt

my point here is that as town, in the position youā€™re in, you wouldnā€™t be thinking about best town performance at all

Oh Iā€™m thinking about it constantly because I want to do well this year.
So it was a kind of cheeky and off-handed comment

1 Like

oh also @tutuu were you internally tinfoiling on Kii yesterday

1 Like

:sunglasses: me keeping a cool head

2 Likes