Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

ok well it was Ash/Bionic/Derps, not Ash/Bionic/Someone

the thing that pings me in this post is why they’re not considering it could be 1/3?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
unsure if half a minute is enough for Guava to ponder this enough, given their strong scumread on Frost

Kii + guava is unlikely, rare to see that guts

Frost + kii would require most of the town skill issuing, some of us on frost, guava on kii. Itd require marluna being the one with the right solve but shes been mostly afk. Its a comical chain of events of town skill issuing and mafia tryharding

I tr frost more than guava, i think frost is in his town meta. So im left with guava marluna. Together with ash mostly afk team

1 Like

if you’re mafia can you tell May that I got pocketed at rand

1 Like

I have made 961 posts in this topic as of this post
what

admittedly some amount of them were automating things so that inflates things somewhat
but still how???

ngl I had the cursed idea that mafia figuring out Kii isn’t mason makes more sense with Guava wolf
this speculation is probably not very useful though

I’ll maybe go back and forth later idk
but I’m fine with ruling out W!Kii worlds
I’d also have ruled out W!Tutuu worlds if it weren’t for Kii wolfreading them (and I would feel bad if Kii had the correct team d2 but was wolfread)
though yeah I realize my wincon is to win, not to choose the option that makes a loss feel less bad so.

1 Like

anyway for now

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Guava

1 Like

@Marluna what are ur reads rn and can you give whatever thoughts you happen to have on why

Looks Guava would be the only wolf that push rule of three with two town and one wolf in there.

I think this is textbook w/w/w distancing

The confidence / fire in Ash’s tone is uncharacteristic of him

By textbook i dont mean to say its necessarily the best strategy, but in my experience and opinion its the most common w/w behavior you can observe. Distancing is the most basic reaction to the challenge of having to wolf

In the “beef” between ash and guava - its spun to kiirma. “Townreading kiiruma = bad”. Its manipulative, its meant to throw shade, it wasnt pure beef. As in you can observe a tactical motivation for it, it wasnt just a pure reaction that isnt necessarily game relevant (like u can see town behaving)

These quotes dont fully show what i meant to portray

The first post is in response to guava

The third post is in response to marluna

I don’t think Kii and guava are mafia together.
Their interaction is similar with the Hippo and Kiiruma interaction.

From around day 2 I thought tutuu is a mason, they were just sounded that confident whole game. I don’t think they would do that if they were mafia, especially after D1’s 0/3 jailing.

Everyone else (except Frost) is confirmed town. So for me the only viable world is ash/kii/frost

But are you implying one of them is mafia?

I know Kii and Ash are mafia…

But that makes Guava town and I disagree with the mafia team you put it up.

Its ash/you/guava

Wanted to emphasize this

9/10 times when under heat scum distance and look to disagree with each other thinking and hoping that the town will think “if they disagree so much they must be not teamed”

1 Like

Of course you would disagree if you are mafia.

I am not listen to the mafia to tell me that my line of thinking is mafia.