Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I wish Bionic was scum so there were 2 scum not playing instead of just 1 but I don’t think that’s the case
Like they’re both choosing not to play but the difference between Someone and Bionic is huge in the sense that Someone was actively trying to do anything other than the plan and inherently sewing doubt in the three people we were voting for and Bionic is just like confused and unmotivated

Intentionally not inherently sorry

Wrong i adverb

Do you have a wolfcase on Ash
I’m just voting there rn because my third vote was already there before I clocked Frost and Someone

no :3

The reason you’re wolfreading Kiiruma doesn’t contradict what you quoted
He just said he was consensus wolf which is pretty close to true I think and that he was doing what he thinks is good for us which… I mean you can’t really prove that wrong you’re not in his head LOL

awh :E

It does. I am saying that I have actual reasons to wolfread him (which he is not acknowledging there), and I have previously argued that he is not going for what’s best for us.

nya nya nya can you explain what you’re wolfreading Frost for

(i’m not disputing this rn, I just don’t remember why and want to be able to look for things when I reread)

Basically I you/Kiiruma/tutuu was t/t/t and scum wanted to change that plan which Frost tried to do the second he entered thread and then pretended he didn’t

1 Like

*I think you

mmmmmmmm
Could be, though I can see T!Frost just… entering thread, and agreeing with Kii’s post?

Why people are still voting Zug, when they wants to find mafia now?

Or town is just that divided now?

Guys, we really need to take one side over the other, cause mafia sure will make the worst for us, if we can’t agree at least on this one.

VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: FrostWolf

we are indeed divided
I still think it’s a lot better to go for 0/3, as it’s way more likely to work, and close to as good as 2/3

if I were to go for wolves, I’d vote Kii. Unsure who else - should be people likely to be partnered with Kii though, as that’s the best chance of a 2/3.

I’m… tempted to say that if Kii is a wolf, there should be exactly one wolf in his opening post, given it does give the appearance that he wanted to push that agenda.

If I follow that assumption through… we get 1 wolf in Someone/Bionic/Derps. I’m pretty confident Derps is town, so one in Someone/Bionic. And, after noticing this, I realized Kii’s annoyance at Bionic could be annoyance at a wolfmate who isn’t doing much to help Kii push agenda.

Kii is also annoyed at Someone, but Someone has been arguing with Kii in a way that just… doesn’t feel at all productive. It’s not really helping either of their positions, or causing much actual change.

So, I’ll vote Kii, Bionic, and another player. Possibly that other should be Someone, but I’m not sure if I want to put all my eggs in the basket of Kii’s opening post here.

I feel like its so risky to go for the 2/3 though ngl. I would appreciate it if we played it safer rather than super risky

1 Like