Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

can you try to find specific posts that give you those vibes, and analyze what about them does that? some of my reads start as vibes and then I do that and find something more concrete

1 Like

I am so tempted to TR you for this posting but after seeing your wolfgames idk about that

1 Like

I mean thats my main issue, I honestly dont know why I feel the way I do. Like I just feel it. I can try but its not any individual post did it in particular

Its all good, I prefer being ambiguous ngl

im usually in the middle of a read list (or not on it at all :ghost: )

sometimes I feel that way tbthbthhtbtbhtb
but honestly Iā€™d say keep trying it and you might find something
maybe come back later and see if any thoughts have crystallized

1 Like

me reference

1 Like

but yea I tend to play identically, so usually one way I tell when somebody has an agenda is when they push me / try to pocket me very early on

cuz like idk how tf I would read myself ngl

ngl I pocket people as town nya nya nya

1 Like

VOTE: Guava VOTE: Zugzwang VOTE: Someone

Iā€™m going against my better judgement when it comes to voting for Someone.

I feel like if Someone is good, Iā€™d rather learn it sooner rather than later because Iā€™d rather not be dealing with their slot later gameā€¦ when D1 weā€™ve been getting 0 reads from them.

If some people are thinking Someone is too pushy or whatnot to be evil then letā€™s just get it out of the way.

anyway this post nicely sums up my reasons to TR guava there

I feel like thereā€™s an evil in Zug, Tutuu just from how they both heelturned on me so willingly but eh I could just be reading into it badly.

Why the hell does Kiiruma keep putting them in votes im so on edge

idk I donā€™t really think it was quick
though tbf you didnā€™t see some of the tinfoily thoughts

Because guava is good imo.
And I am good

I was already starting to have tinfoil earlygame with how you were insisting the mech you were pushing was objectively correct
but that I didnā€™t (and donā€™t) feel is a great reason, but yeah it definitely put me on alert

stop it your making the hairs on my neck stand up

Given the most have voted in the three I mentioned before, you also voted in the three.

Despite you want two.

though. some of the things youā€™ve said this game do really remind me of Cyberiad. Specifically makes me think of where May calls you out for lying about mech