Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

if kii is wolf 2 of his partners are likely in guava frostwolf hippo i concur

1 Like

he has been doing this all day. earlier was voting both himself and kii (with a scumread on kii)

hippo get thy vote off right now

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back around 15 mins before EoD, gotta work

Hippo you just called Guava a wolf for voting Kii, and trying to get Kii into the 3

Now youā€™re doing the exact same thing

1 Like

This comes off pure and isnt something im sure W bionic starts the game with, esp so if their W/W with kii but I could be wrong on the w/w part idk their specific wolf style enough

good post

(not part of bionic ISO but happened to see this and needed to point out how much I hate it)

pure thought I think its true regardless of alignment but I like the way they pointed it out here

idk why but I like that they posted this, reads as pure to me.

Theirs not a ton to go off, but like, their play has come off as very pure imo

1 Like

I think im pretty clearly not paired with kiiruma, i burnt them to the ground in my opening and am main reason theyre consensus scum (i think, havent fully read beginning just isos) and at the time kiiruma was active and kinda townleading

This reminds me to look into frost more

you are extremely paired with kii wym

also I canā€™t speak for everyone but you are not at all the reason Iā€™m scumreading Kii

No cuz im voting guava and kii, 2/3 is better than 0/3 imo

Imo 3/3 > 2/3 > 0/3 > 1/3

you might be v/w but you could absolutely be w/w. you keep making excuses to put kii in jail which might lead to 1/3. sure youā€™re voting for your scumreads but you seem oblivious to the fact that the other 2 are not top wagons, kiiā€™s competing wagons have been consensus townreads all day

The way this is worded ā€œ2 of his partnersā€ makes me thing tutuu town, Its a weird way for a wolf whos painfully aware they only have 2 partners to say that

1 Like

ā€œburnt them to the groundā€

wow. truly, Kii was outed from this point on, Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Yeah idk i thought i might have been but i havent fully read when im not in thread so i kinda missed when everyone started scumreading them. All i know is i popped in, spammed they were scum and then i come back 10 hours later and theyre consensus scum

My logic was watertight

1 Like

quite a towny read

1 Like

This is surely a game

well, itā€™s clear at this point that weā€™re not moving to Guava/Frost/Kii.

so by voting there, all youā€™re doing is putting Kii into jail with me and Derps.

Ill move off if i have to but i want that as a legacy vote

Why do you want to be voted so bad?