Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Who were you in Ritual mafia?

Havenā€™t we talked in the dead chat?

Btw, Kazo is my other personality.

1 Like

Ok cool thanks

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in my endless tinfoil Iā€™m considering going for 0/3 wolves

while 2/3 wolves is definitely better, Iā€™m pretty unsure about the current wagons being 2/3

if we do get 0/3, then we have a guaranteed 1/3 2/3 split the next day
if we donā€™t get 0/3, then we at least know we messed up on our TRs and can reevaluate

whereas if we get 1/3, while going for 2/3 wolves, we donā€™t know if our TRs are wrong, or if the wolves are just in the remaining unchecked poe

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also thereā€™s the possibility of going with something like Tutuu/Frost + someone in upper poe, where if we go 1/3 we prooobably know the person in poe is a wolf

buuuuuut also thereā€™s the rabbit hole of Frost tinfoils

Wouldnā€™t Bionic better than Frost in that case??

(Or whatā€™s the town case on Frost?)

1 Like

Bionic probably has a higher chance of being town than Frost, yeah

Iā€™m a bit wary on putting him in though because if we get 1/3 idk if I should trust Derpā€™s read to the endā€¦

If we get 0/3
(And we misteriously havenā€™t jailed a mason yet,) we could win the game tomorrow, right?

Yes, but the chance of that is ~0.

What if we go with tutuu/frost/bionic?

Iā€™ve been considering that too thbthbttbthbthbthbthtbhtbhtbhtbhtb

Nah always check kiiruma so many people (myself included) have world built around kiiruma mafia

1 Like

@tutuu @Frostwolf103 @beancat @SirDerpsAlot

what do you think about this nya nya nya

Also I cba with derps thinking im paired with them for another day and id like to have a voice people listen to instead of thinking ā€œlol this is probably mafiaā€

mmmmmmm
i mean thatā€™s a good point but also if itā€™s 1/3 idk if we have really resolved that much
I am also tempted to jail Kii and one other person, and leave the last spot empty. In the worst case, 0/2, 1/2, 0/3, 1/3, and 2/3 all have the same number of guesses required so itā€™s not terrible to risk a 1/2

Marluna who do you even think mafia is if you think this is all town?

I swear you also said you thought kiiruma and me were probably town