Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

i think it’s probably unlikely we have a doctor in play because the mafia got to choose the roles from a list and i imagine that isn’t one they would want around

1 Like

i think that’s how it worked feel free to correct me if i’m wrong

that’s how it works and you’re right about that

I doubt they would choose a protective unless they were forced to and I’m pretty sure there were only two roles that could protect, one of them being jailkeeper which roleblocks so it turns a pr into a vt anyway

So, we can think of it in a few ways.

Option one: All PR reveal
If we go with this, all PR is known to Mafia. However we also learn of any CC and can learn about either the mafia trying to hide as a PR OR innocents trying to hide as a PR in order to bump up those numbers and increase the likelyhood of a shot landing somewhere else. If this goes wrong though, the PRs are bumped off on the first 3 nights, leaving only default villagers. Of course, this still leaves the possibility of PRs not even coming forward until well later in the game, leaving them to have less ground to really stand on if others are more established into that role.

Option two: Reveal when you want to
PRs just reveal whenever they want, let the CCs come up if they want to come up. This makes it a bit staggered and could possibly work better due to the game becoming constricted. If the mafia feel stressed, maybe a more drastic play like a PR claim could be the road they try to take to get the win.

Am I kinda getting the idea here?

OFC I get Town LMAO.

townlock never rescind

Don’t.
I could probably say that as wolf.

Interesting.

no

nuh uh

I like Marluna.
Still don’t know about Kiiruma.

I’d have to double check that from Meta.
I do know Guava usually votes town members with their mafia teammates.

So am I.

Nice!

Also, I was spectating a game you were playing when you were mafia and I figured out you were mafia when you were pushing Kanave the way you did before they were cleared. (Least I believe it was Kanave.)

2 Likes

I didn’t realize the game was starting today, just woke up :zzzz:

liked Jormok initial posting, they can have a town bucket for now

I feel like this is someone who had to think about what they were picking :sip:
VOTE: Etha

2 Likes

ye that was me

1 Like

@Marluna
So when you were asking for a CC why would someone CC you when your the only PR claim and haven’t claimed any specific PR role?

:wowee: lets goo double canadian

i agree with guava zorvo is townconf

2 Likes

Like this specific post to Kiiruma.

You asked if they wanted to CC, then go “BTW the two PR’s should just only claim PR”

Which is good so nothings outing sure.
But what’s the point of a CC in the first place when you’re the only PR and haven’t specified it lol.

IMO, I think if Marluna is a Wolf. This can be TMI Kiiruma is a wolf because look at the way it’s worded.

“YOU DARE” - Marluna directing it to Kiiruma.
“BTW I suggest the other two PR’s” as if they are directing it to everyone except Kiiruma.

Idk to me it just feels like if Marluna is a wolf, Kiiruma is also a Wolf.

But not Vice Versa though.
Kiiruma can easily be a wolf and Marluna!Town.

I did have to think about it when I was trying to put myself in their shoes lol