Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

it was because it had bad timzeones, whenever i was awake i had to deal with 1500+ posts and was too busy at that time,

1 Like

Ok new info downloading ty

I lowkey have no idea tbh but im gonna scratch that part of my read

Canping still v tho

at least give them wolf points because they are just trusting the odds without giving any reason

do you currently think Achro/Bean are both bad

1 Like

. . .
*checks background myself*

Last Virtuous was from June to July this year, so thatā€™s about 2~3 months ago.

Canpingā€™s latest game is Jackal Returns. He was Town and got hanged at Day 1.

Thereā€™s not much comparisons to work with, so Iā€™ll have to take your word about Canpingā€™s meta.

1 Like

bean is sus because you know joining the killing king train, if achro is town then bean might be an evil trying to have this as an opportunity to get the king down

even if its righteous king it benefits the evils

All things considered, I want to hear more from @beancat. I want to know her stance on the status quo, and I wonder if she could expand her reasoning on voting Daeron. (I am not using ā€œelaborateā€, because I already said there is not much to talk about. Hence Iā€™m asking if she can expand the reasoning.)

VOTE: beancat

ā€¦how are you so certain we are dealing with Blue Dragon and not Hand of Byzantium? :eyes:

1 Like

by ā€œrighteous kingā€ iā€™ve meant evil king. idk name for HoB king

i think its something like purified

*squints eyes in doubt*
Feels like a scumslip.

1 Like

no it doesnā€™t

my point is.
your telling me i needed to publicly state that i scum read both beancat and achro for voting the king. but from you stating a world achro can be town. it seems you dont think they are both definitly evil either.

rightous king ( btw doesnt have to be rightous it can be purified so i hope for your sake thats not a slip)

aww you fixed your mistake before i pointed it out. you re read your message

why does this only benefit rightous/purified king @Canping i am interested on your thoughts due to you preaching me about mine

seems it was just sheeping achro is this the reason for the sus?

1 Like

because re election,
i think evils can risk it to get the corrupted king down, even if its not good king then they will try to have control over the king

for now, yes. and we didnā€™t hear from them since no?

You canā€™t deny another personā€™s feelings, because otherwise itā€™d be like saying: ā€œYou canā€™t feel like I did something wrong! I did nothing wrong!ā€

ā€”itā€™s so selfish.

1 Like

More content has been made ever since that vote was placed. I want to hear more from her. (A little pressure here and there wonā€™t do any harm.)

1 Like