Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

pandora/beancat

thpughts on these players

beancat looks poorer than marluxion for being the sheep
pandora’s want to kill me is illogical which wouldn’t be scum AI if killing me had risk reward equivelance for both factions, but it doesn’t, scum sort of want me dead regardless of alignment here. im too much of a variable to leave alive for them

kill king gogogo

2 Likes

oh also

the thread dominance on trying to kill me almost definitely means there’s a viscount or insurgent roaming around

Regardless, my prime suspects are Pandora and Beancat

VOTE: Pandora

This feels like its probably not breaking news to anyone, but I feel like so far wolves haven’t had much thread presence

1 Like

No shock, sherlock.

aw ty :heart:

(you would be a much better therapist than the ones around here <3)

1 Like

or motivational coach

burn them to the ground /lh

[begs them to talk more so we can confirm stabbing them]

1 Like

If that’s the case glhf lmao

VOTE: beancat

1 Like

willow talked at length about how op EK is and how bad an idea it is to put it into the script. If she decided to do it anyway then like. scary. and the fact that it was so public makes me paranoid

because it’s host choice

anyway hi

I haven’t read aything in like 18 hours

1 Like

Hi, I decided between Beancat, yourself, MerpyDerpy, Canping, Achromatic, Zone_Q11, SirDerpsAlot, Jarek, that you are less liked player from my opinion regarding Daeron’s train.

Sure I could have voted Beancat since I did brought it up, but I like having options open.

what? why

As far I know, Kiiruma, Jail and Hazard are UTR on the whole king thing. Chomps did voted Daeron but didnt stick around too long.

where? I suspect this was in regards to previous iterations of virtuous