Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

I have no idea what you mean by this tbh. I read it 3 whole times, and it did not click. :joy:

Sorry I should’ve specified. I was referring to the Pandora and Carbonated wagons from the other day. :+1:

When it was close to EOD and when it tied the vote thus possibly prompting other people to vote with me. Nobody did , I changed my vote to avoid a tie vote because nobody was getting off their ass to do anything. If I have to be the one to do things, I will.

So was I, as town, supposed to psychically know pandoras flip ahead of time and assume that because they weren’t defending themselves that they were town? Is that what we’re saying is that why my EOD “Looks bad?” because I don’t have TMI?

How am I ever aligned with carbonated when I literally tried to kill them unless you think I tried to bus them immediately

how are the other people who were actively speaking but didn’t even bother voting any better than I am

ok

“I don’t have TMI” that’s your explanation, you won’t get a better one than that and you need to accept that and move on

Kelsier. They’re another player in this game.

Note to Self: I am going to backread to see if you’ve interacted with them at all in this forum.

1 Like

This is also a bullshit excuse

YOUR VOTE BREAKS TIES

1 Like

Yeah that itself is true

If I had my way the person I voted would have gone over and died but I don’t get to have my way and now we’re living in the world where I get blamed for not getting what I wanted, granted, I only want carbonated dead because I now know pandora was a townie and hindsight is what it is.

i know them :) its just they are not posting enough so i dont have anything on them yet but i ll iso when i m home

1 Like

I will look back at the vote for myself to make sure I better understand the situation before addressing you. I don’t want to address you with factually incorrect information (i.e. wrong timestamps).

Without looking at the votes for myself and going by what was being discussed currently, I had thought of a solution that backs the claim that you and Carbonated are potential scum partners.

I can backread the section for myself though and give you my thoughts and feedback on the matter directly. :+1:

2 Likes

In this world I’m pushing my teammate D2 for the fun of it and trying to chainsaw the king and achro along with them? I’m not as worried about any of this as you’d think I would be believe me this isn’t going anywhere

I should clarify I’m going to be doing some stuff around the house first as I got home from classes not long ago. I won’t backread right now. I’d say I can look over it in like maybe an hour or 2. :+1:

Feel free to ask me anything while I’m gone, and I’ll get back to it when I’m on the forum again. :saluting_face:

The more the king speaks the more I believe my theory to be correct

How is this at all relevant to your decision to vote pandora?

You’re trying to paint me as evil because I voted pandora when I first voted carbonated with your vote on them thus making carbonated the one that was going to die if nothing changed. You’re the one that switched your vote to pandora making it 6/4 and in the interest of conforming I voted pandora too.

if anything, your vote would have looked terrible if you were anything other than a lost wolf at best during D1. now though you could be group evil if you were lucky enough.

This fact doesn’t help you actually, implicates you more in a world where Carbonated is v (which I have stated looks increasingly likely)

what does staying on carbonated do for me when it’s 6/4 other than make me stubborn

Okay and again I’m supposed to just psychically know everyones roles and know who the wolves are

Nobody is saying that, stop trying to put words in my mouth