Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

That I did got this yes.

1 Like

teehee

yes but it’s a very specific read
it’s like queuing a game of dead by daylight except what role you play is random, and you get killer when you’re a survivor main

1 Like

It’s ok I’ll pick skull merchant 3-gen merchant

In seriousness I think the fact derps made a joke about their kill being blocked is a bit on the nose? Would an evil really say that?

I think I see your reasoning. Is it just that they lacked justification for their voting pattern and decision to not press you harder? Is there something anything else to it? :thinking:

Fantastic
regardless the only scum game I found of derps paralleled his town average so :person_shrugging:

I don’t know I find it hard to believe an evil would do that. THEN AGAIN, In the last virtuous Derps was a neutral (Viscount) and essentially just shitposted and openwolfed.

:thinking: I’ll just leave derps to the experts

you weren’t around for ranta then
was instantly found as town or scum for years because they chronically lowposted as scum since they didn’t like playing it

1 Like

Nope definitely wasn’t around for that. First game ever on this forum and indeed in FM in the first place was “Dicey Dungeons”

After typing up my votes analysis, this statement doesn’t age too well imo. I’ll let others provide their thoughts on it.

I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but as I mention in my voting history post, the reason why I am suspecting you here is because of the really weird swap vote from you (Carbonated → Pandora) near the very end of EOD. Your justification of voting Carbonated makes sense if you kept it there, but it’s the fact that you switched for an odd reason when it was looking like Carbonated could go over that strikes me as suspicious.

(As I mentioned, I already addressed my reasoning for this, but I told you I’d come back to this post once I was better informed to answer it). :+1:

Yeah I was defending myself under the erronious assumption that I’d stayed on carbonated and I didn’t so I don’t know how the hell I misremembered that. Only thing I can say to that is it looks pretty bad and I don’t blame people for suspecting it. Nonetheless, what’s done is done

Which is what again? Based on the previous comments, I am guessing you suspect Daeron is evil? :thinking:

Man, I’m realizing I should’ve just made a wall post for these. Didn’t realizing I’d be replying to so much.

1 Like

Something like daeron EK achro/carbon being starting evils and achro voting daeron to get them to waste an ability on them (to add them to the chat)

That whole things out the window now anyway. Achro’s really the only one I think could maybe be evil and I’m like, not super confident on that yet

back alive in between getting told by my psychiatrist that i need friends and an interview

right but you are scummy
it’s not in anyone’s best interests to do anything scummy
that post was just horrible the more and more i look at it

derps is town until he isn’t

frankly idk if derps has ever had a scum game

Got busy with work sorry is eod in a few hours or tomorrow