Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

day abilities count as a visit?

it doesnā€™t matter if you specifically lowposting is NAI. scum is lowposting. therefore it is scum ai

1 Like

I am going to work on some schoolwork for a bit while we wait for more activity in thread. At 1 EST (an hour), Iā€™m going to ping the people I want to hear more from today before the vote.

Thereā€™s a chance I may not be here right until the end of EOD, Iā€™m going to go see Hamilton with my mom today, and weā€™re supposed to leave at 4:00 (30 minutes before EOD). I will have my phone with me, but I canā€™t guarantee Iā€™d have signal. Iā€™ll probably cast my vote around 4 unless I find out Iā€™ll have signal.

1 Like

Like I said, I am derpy.

Yeah thatā€™s what I assumed also in that case.

Unfortunately not every single supposedly assigned evil player in every game is low posting, since its the town player that realize from this trope they have to avoid.

1 Like

And sometimes, town doesnt care about that.

what do you mean?

A town player in previous game in this example that have experienced low-posting evil getting executed and when this said town player now rolled mafia in the next game will do its best not to fall in the same trope as lowposting mafia.

I donā€™t think that matters to the fact that evil in this game are clearly lowposting and therefore the low posters are more likely to be evil, regardless of who it is

1 Like

Who was sentenced to death last night, by the way?

Uhhhā€¦

No one died at Night 1, if thatā€™s you meant.

And Pandora got executed at Day 1

Good morning yall
Is eod today or tmrw

My apologies I have a life.
Deal with it.

Oh wow, hope you have fun.
Hamilton is quite fun.

And ā€œIā€™m not throwinā€™ away my shotā€ plays any time I can kill somebody in a game using a gun x3

1 Like

I am dealing with it.

1 Like

By thinking that me lowposting is evil? Yeah nah. Clearly shows youā€™re just thinking itā€™s evil when itā€™s literally just life which is NAI.

Its like, sucks for you if you are town and if you were able to post, youā€™d be cleared, but thatā€™s not this world

Scum are within the lowposters. You are a lowposter.

There is 0 scum here

There is at most 1 scum here

Rest of scum are in here