Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

I was about to say something about this, but then I read:

…yeah, I can live with this.

(Hm. There are some certain scenarios that can happen that might make the game a bit more interesting henceforth, but we’ll cross the bridge when we get there.)

I mean, no idea about merpy being converted or not but telling someone to get themselves killed is kind of mean

so then @Achromatic

Who were you tied with?

you’re no king of mine tbh

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

too right

I dont know why you’re laughing I am just not going to give into your rolefishing lol

BEANCAT THE MAFIA KILLING BTW??? HELLO?? @carbonated

New read of epic proportions

not necessarily

How is me asking who you were tied with rolefishing?

Okay but nothing “happened” to carbonated if I believe them, and there was no kill last night

*looks at my own actions in the past 47 hours*

Daeron can lead others all he wants. I’ve been sitting on Derps for the entirety of D2.

why did i never think of this :woozy_face:

wow i need mental help. :sob:

AAAAAAAH

I didn’t want to claim because I didn’t want to put a target on my back. I am not converted nor do I want to be. I even tried to subtly hint that to you, but you weren’t catching my drift. Your push on me here is sus af.

I have literally been trying to help town since the beginning in both my posts in game and via my anonymous abilities as the Illusionist. Plus, why would I make a big deal about hiding my role if I was converted? I wouldn’t have to fear death.

Who did you target with your day ability?

I always tr first i suck at scumreads

okay if merpy wants to give into tyranny then sure I was chatting with merpy last night

yall im ngl i clock in in 10 mins