Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

I feel like the intent was closer to its an action that helps scum more than town rather than the action directly makes you scum

Explain this a different way please

also scum probably dont vote king here right

because they dont know if it is one of theirs

(I know nothing)

1 Like

I dont think they were saying that voting king makes you a wolf per say, I think it was closer to them voicing that its something that helps scum more than town

1 Like

If you think the enemy aren’t daring enough, then you give them free passes :grin:

I suppose we can kill bean for fun

hrm

Yes, but again: That’s not “objectively the worst possible choice”.

I assume you are talking about the groupscum here, because the King (if evil) would have no way of telling who their teammates are.

1 Like

Mayhaps, so is Pandora, MerpyDerpy and Canping.

he is saying scum alignment indicative here is he not

I like Merpy.

1 Like

If we vote the king out we’re in the same spot tommorow with the new king the evils get a kill we might potentially kill a teammate, we learn literally nothing about anyone else because evils and town alike can say the exact same thing about a slot they don’t know anything about (it might be evil so we should vote it!!)

1 Like

It’s objectively the worst possible choice. even if they flipped wolf you couldn’t say literally anything about anyone that pushed it other than they probably shouldn’t be kinged “just in case”

1 Like

Hm… carbonated doesn’t seem like they will be joining us any time soon based on their latest post, and Sayno has been non-existent. However, I feel like there are enough posts from the other four players to form an opinion?

Cant tell if you are not seeing first red flags waving over there, Achro…

Sounds about right. This makes me worry a bit though; we haven’t heard much from Daeron, so him not looking good makes me see him more as a puppet king who’s sole feature is existing.

Now that’s just untrue, or otherwise you’d be indirectly calling the players with investigative roles in this game useless.

How would evils get a kill if one of them becomes King at Day 2?

1 Like

sounds like merpy yes

1 Like

They’ll kill someone tonight with absolutely no leads because we spent the day tunnel visioning the king. Investigatives exist, but they also have no leads and it’ll be pot luck if they hit anything if we decide that just killing the king is a good idea.