Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 [Jarek Edition] - SIGNUPS (6/17)

porcorn and purgatory are fine dining i will not accept slender of them

1 Like

no the problem is “our queue is not diverse enough”

1 Like

The problem is nobody wants to make special queue setups so they just rerun ToL stuff and Zone is the only one making special queue setups

2 Likes

No problem. :joy:
Though, what would happen if I suddenly cease to exist? What if all my games were to be removed from the queue?

1 Like

Right now we have 2 things (Zone and ToL). If Zone stopped making setups we would have 1 thing (ToL)

3 Likes

fol would freeze up and die

Demonstrably less diverse

1 Like

zone setups feel factory-made tbh. idk about you all but like

yes and 2 is still not diverse!

i cannot shitout a well made mash solo

help

1 Like

You know what feels significantly more factory-made? The same semi-opens all the time

But Zone is not decreasing the diversity!

1 Like

if i was actually playing games i would just not ever be interested in zone’s games for the setups. they don’t have flavor either, there’s not really anything interesting about them (and if there is it’s not revealed in signups). i would only be interested for the playerlist

???

Calling him the problem is silly! He’s not forcing his games forward ahead of other games! He’s the only thing stopping us from suffering in eternal ToL land!! The problem is everybody other than Zone not making setups me included @Zugzwang I’m gonna read those roles you sent me and we’re gonna make a setup

1 Like

well, it is pretty hard to get your game to run in a timely manner when zone has four things in front of you

well if you ask him he would move it its just that im the only one who has ever thought to ask him

… yes im saying that

idk if arete has been secretly priorizing the not-zone games or what but

Then why do you keep taking potshots at Zone and calling him the problem

2 Likes

Arete did speed up my game in front of other zone games since they’re unreviewed or something

2 Likes