Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 [Jarek Edition] - SIGNUPS (7/17)

Yoy did nothing! I just don’t like ToL-style games unless they are particularly compelling in some way

no but you did get pretty heated when i “insulted” (it was kind of an insult in hindsight) zone and you then just randomly said this which definitely feels like an insult

jarek give me one neutral rand with ice please

1 Like

coming right up

edits rand

2 Likes

It wasn’t an insult and I wasn’t heated

Also this game is better…because it has my name in it…

It’s like the stanley parable ultra deluxe edition this is the NEW CONTENT

6 Likes

like im not talking about the actual arguements here im talking about the fact that you just randomly insulted me???

Ok fine Im giving yoy 0.1 points for your name

it definitely READS like an insult
heated is argueable but like

1 Like

On a serious note the new bits that most will find the most interesting is that kings have a little more to do, and more incentive to be interacted with by the game at large

I did not insult you I expressed my preference! You also expressed a similar preference against Zone’s games!

No that was definitely an insult that was also expressing preference

Namely, scum get benefits (or downsides) from killing the king and town equally so

cmon yall no one is trying to purposefully insult another person

it was expressing preference but like, it was also obviously an insult :sob: and i feel like one of these things takes dominance

Sometimes people say things that read as insults that are not intended as such. I have attempted to communicate to you that it was not intended as such. If you are not going to believe this is true there is no need to continue this conversation

Do you wanna join :pleading_face:

it was kinda offensive to us who wanted to run modified virtuous, i already like virtuous so i don’t see why would it make it feel like factory made to run it again, PPl needs to submit more games if we want diversity

1 Like

Please give others the grace you ask for yourself

I don’t like ToL style games :(