Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

i think i want to kill the king

still

now I want to kill the king for the possible alignment indicative reactions to my evil suggestion to kill the king

all according to japanese word for plan

How would the lynching of the king reveal any alignments?

1 Like

It would reveal the alignment of the king

1 Like

Well, yes, but I assume Achro means it would spew people as town or evil, but Iā€™m not seeing how that would happen. Thereā€™s more nuance (I believe that would be the term) to this lynch than the average lynch imo (i.e. animosity from rules being wacky). :thinking:

2 Likes

Anyways, Iā€™m going to go to bed. Have a good night, everyone! :sleeping:

I must apologise everybody for my absence, I was playing one of the best story games Iā€™ve ever purchased in years on a 17 hour marathon and just completed it

Anywaysā€¦

I hereby decree the following:

Oh and also Hazardwaste scumlean due to this post which I have edited to include a codeblock to prevent yet another massping

by virtue of the same logic I had used in jackal returns to accuse jarek except this time itā€™s actually applicable and wasnā€™t just a (very good) excuse to push agenda

fixating on my slot is scum AI. voting my slot this early is scum AI. because scum can genuinely attempt to solve my slot.

and even if my slot 1. was evil 2. was successfully scumread and 3. hung, town gains literally nothing from it. a new election will be held which can easily crown groupscum. you would gain no association reads off of me because I would be a lost wolf. and there would be no progress made on eliminating the scum converter backup(s)

3 Likes

okay this is incredibly silly also

VOTE: Jail

wait you can convert the king?

im not ok with killing king this early tbh

Scum post tbh

Ive done nothing but tunnel but you dont vote me despite saying i am scummy? Some king you are

1 Like

Hmā€¦ Well you got my reaction, but now I donā€™t know what else to do. There is still some paranoia lingering on the back of my head, telling me you could be mafia who slipped, but your explanation also makes sense from a villagerā€™s POV now that Iā€™ve heard your reasoning.

My common sense is telling me that reaction test is more likely to come from a villager than a wolf. After all, you did make a read on me based on it.

Hmā€¦ Well I suppose I should unvote for starters.

UNVOTE

1 Like

Itā€™s written on each Kingā€™s role descriptions. After their death, we would hold a re-election at the soonest possible day phase.

Kings cannot be targeted unless your ability has a crown (:crown:) symbol at the end of the abilityā€™s name. Evils canā€™t convert the King, but they can convert someone who is likely to be elected as King.

There was an announcement made by the host, and I didnā€™t know which role it came from. I thought it was the hosts doing their own thing since Iā€™d checked all day abilitiesā€™ effects by skimming them, but it turns out that it was the Illusionistā€™s passive ability.

Illusionistā€™s counterparts have the potential to do this as well, butā€¦ my gut feeling tells me itā€™s just Illusionist.

I know these kinds of games, the only time there will be Hand of Byznatine and Blue Dragon, the game will be called Triple Threat.

1 Like

Last sentence of the first line under ā€œGameplayā€ section:

Youā€™re right though: We have a D1 execution.

The Virtuous series is a revamped version of a game that usually doesnā€™t have a D1 execution. Iā€™m used to D1 execution in all my games (i.e., the ones I host), so I didnā€™t even notice / remember this until you mentioned it.

1 Like

You are also on watch list

Why do you want to kill the King, and what would you want to do if the King is already out of the picture?

Well we would gain one less wolf to hunt if you were evil, but I do agree the re-election is a pain to deal with.