Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Blue Dragons being vampires sounds about right, but I don’t remember how the Coven converts. (Heck, I don’t even remember them being able to convert to begin with.)

The passing down of the Arbiter can only be done once; there can never be a third Arbiter.

Would love it <3

yeah

Social deduction is stressful. I remember I sheeped the hell out of Achro in my first forum game because I didn’t understand how to make reads on my own. I think I’ve grown a bit more independent now, but I can relate to the struggle to make social reads starting out. Hell, even I struggle with it still. It just takes time getting used to. Be patient with yourself, and don’t feel bad if you’re wrong. I think it’s better to guess too many things and be wrong than to keep all of your thoughts to yourself. :heart:

Not that you should accuse every single player in the game of being your enemy, but you get the idea hopefully. :joy:

1 Like

Okay. I gotta start walking over to class. Will be back on around like 3:30 to 4:00 EST. Farewell for now!

1 Like

U should do this to me so i can be inspired

@Jarek lets be enemies

hardclaiming reaper. reaping jarek tomorrow glhf

Fol game timezones ruined by the woke european mob

more on channel 12

Good morning america

I am not awake

1 Like

Technically if I see anyone besides you, Jarek and Derps get elected instead, then the vicious cycle of French revolutions of monarchies continue

What about Daeron herself?

Daeron (2): Achromatic, beancat
jail (2): Chomps, Jarek
beancat (2): Canping, Zone_Q11
pandora (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (10): Hazardwaste, Sayno, SirDerpsAlot, pandora, Kelsier, jail, Frostwolf103, MerpyDerpy, Daeron, carbonated

the next person to discuss me or the king as a role is getting immediately sword of damocles’d

no it’s not they murdered the king’s double vote

Careful : MerpyDerpy and Canping, Zone_Q11
Middle : SirDerpsAlot and Kelsier, Achro, Jarek
Scum-lean Pandora and Beancat

The green text does not necessarily mean town lean, but considers how to play their motives carefully.

Orange text is in-between aggressive and rational, namely to SirDerpsAlot and Kelsier which out of all the voters on Daeron or discussed about Daeron being the king, I will be more inclined to give private vote between either Derps or Kelsier since they are ‘trustworthy’, but not Achro or Jarek. Maybe having bit too much interest.

The red line are the ones like Pandora and Beancat I am looking forward to have it resolved, be investigated, roleblocked or voted out, the same goes for the ones on the green list.

Frost's Watchlist: Want become king
Frost's Watchlist: Remove king, but not want in become one"
'Honorable mentions'
1 Like

SoD is a meme & vanity ability it doesn’t actually do anything in practice ever except maybe prevent a CfD if everyone agreed to unvote and let plurality kill

This might convince me to vote tbh

Prob a maf in the voters regardless of kyos alignment

1 Like

the people acting like I am a concern whatsoever when all of my abilities would be meme on scum bar specifically warmonger, and even then I would be a lost wolf and could kp my own team, is wild