Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

To the people who say pandora’s exe feels bad: why is it more likely that they are lhf than wolf who came back to see a 5-man wagon they couldn’t defend and imploded?

1 Like

If you’re confident that’s the case, then I can vote as soon as I hear confirmation from someone else. :+1:

mmmm would have liked them to claim. Least they can do as a defense.

Maybe they still can, maybe the fact they aren’t even doing that means they’re nothing too big

I’m voting in the same direction you are. If you pivot to pandora, I will as well so to prevent CfDs
I also am willing to trust you on this and am also a bit unsettled on pandora’s reaction

1 Like

VOTE: Pandora

Mark my words though pandora flips neutral rather than group scum

1 Like

SHEEP

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SHEEP SHEEP

I think the way they reacted to it is more often rand town than wolf. Not that a wolf cant fake not caring to try to save themselves, but I don’t feel that’s the case here considering theirs no real case on them if they were active it wouldn’t be that weird for them to be able to prove themselves town

however a town makes sense to be unbothered since they haven’t put effort in anyways

1 Like

This is an evil king whose pocketing a villager you mark my words what is this SHEEP VOTING

That’s not enough incendative for good counter wagon, come on.

It sounds like a bored wagon

YOU CAN’T BE KING BUT NOT HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS HAVE AN OPINION

1 Like

The way they’re disappointed gives me the impression that they’re surprised by the result more than disappointed. Why would a townie who was majorly inactive be shocked that they were catching votes? It would make more sense for a wolf who believed they were going to fly UTR to react this way.

I can see your perspective, but I don’t agree with it.

I’m absolutely sheeping as a tiebreaker for my coinflip on carb & pandora

they were already the CW it wasnt my choice so talk to the people who made it

heads kill carbon tails kill pandora

1 Like

I dont think they seemed shocked?

It’s tails

1 Like

Or go to random.org and grand trial a random player 5 mins before EoD

1 Like

ok even i agree with this even if it’s ultimately harmful rather than helpful to us townies if I die