Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

UNVOTE

Jail merpy zone frost jarek (unordered) v

hazard lv

bean? daeron? v?

2 Likes

I think this is true to an extent. Snap-voting someone as town and not thinking about your actions can throw a town game, yes. However, in this scenario, there was ample time for you to vocalize that you disagreed with the vote.

If youā€™re uninformed, you donā€™t know what decision is best for you with absolute certainty. If you sit back and call shots after they happened, it only makes you more suspicious. It is the mentality of bystanders are just as guilty as the do-ers for not stopping the act.

At least from my experience, town arenā€™t usually paranoid about a mislynch (especially the first lynch) getting them pushed out of the game. Iā€™m not a math girl, but I think the odds are very much against us in hitting an evil early on. From what Iā€™ve seen, itā€™s very common for town to mislynch early. Itā€™s what gets us the information we need to solve. Evils tend to be more paranoid/overcritical of their mistakes in these moments out of fear of being discovered.

Thereā€™s exceptions to what Iā€™m saying, of course, but this is a general idea. :+1:

Can you elaborate on these reads? :+1:

1 Like

Okay Iā€™m heading out to the movies. I should be on at some point before I go to bed tonight. :saluting_face:

thats why without proper info im no person to say someone is town or not. I still thought pandora could be evil but mostly they were townie, they didnt defended theirself so it was so suspicious. I cant defend them without knowing they are %100 town at d1

But i give point to people who will be suspicious about this, its just a opinion of mine came like yesterday. I just wanted to bring it back to the topic since i wasnt too available to talk. Sorry but like i said if i was evil i would shut my mouth about that exe. Why would i get susps on me?

just in case in my previous posts i said no evil would be that forward imo

I mean, none of us have info D1. If we only acted when we had concrete/undeniable evidence, we wouldnā€™t have voted yesterday. Hell, we probably wouldnā€™t be acting for a while. :joy:

There typically isnā€™t absolute information for us to rely on. We just need to use our best judgement and make inferences with what we know. :+1:

but then why comment on it today that it was weak. idk the whole situation behind it feels off. i will read through ya in asec

Feels like nothing much is happening with this derps wagon Iā€™m ngl and it feels kinda flippant. Thereā€™s no DRAMA WHEREā€™S THE DRAMA

Iā€™m going to produce more drama

VOTE: Kelsier

In my position where the only thing stopping me from being truly suspected is my role I probably shouldnā€™t be fishing for DRAMA but I donā€™t think sitting by with a stagnant vote that hasnā€™t really gone anywhere is going to help either

1 Like

this is how fm should be played (hopefully I remember to play tomorrow)

Why do i only remembwr this fame when drubk

Hello eveyone

me too!

1 Like

sorry ur role offends me

I am back and exhausted.

Good night Kiki
Good night! :sleeping:
(I will respond to stuff tomorrow. I only missed like 5 posts since I was gone, so itā€™s fine). :+1:

Im finally fucking home

A lot of my reasoning sucks lol

jail - jail

jarek - jarekposting, actually jk didnt he claim something unique/semi self resolvable? I feel as if jared would wait a bit before claiming as starting evil unique imo. he chill

merpy - one of the first ppl i tred, extremely good vibes and a drive to be protown. i think merpy is actively trying to progress the game in favor for village, and i feel the effort they are using is way over the amount a deep or powerwolf would go

zone - radiating village enough said imo (jk i just dunno how to explain it. I like his posts)

frost - see above, frost feels like town frost this game tho tbh

hazard - i liked an interaction he had. lowkey forgot it but its in my iso somewhere

bean/daeron - semi conflicted seeing other peoples posts about them. socially towny imo

1 Like

hey @jared