Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

morning. i will catch up in a sec.
would like to add here thank fuck its not jarek. thankyou

1 Like

Aaaand Iā€™ve just realised king has no inherent downside to just being voted out just in case

well Iā€™m not encouraging this anyway because I know how it feels and itā€™s unlikely to end well unless you have someone in mind who will be kinged afterwards. Iā€™d say me, obviously, but you canā€™t guarantee Iā€™m good and weā€™ll be here again once the person we choose gets nominated, paranoid if we truly picked a good king or not.

i have already won tbh.

Merpy hi!!!

Can i have a cookie?

first of all unseen is the majority. it should be Blue Dragon or the Hand. And probably the Hand cause we had blue dragon the last two times and surely eliza would like to test the other roles she made

idk

sure

mind meld

gonna be honest i am probably to out of it to actually intake most of that info i felt like i just glossed over it.
Achros ā€œKing planā€ has come up i believe everytime this script is ran. i dont think we have ever followed through with it. it hurt us once and helped us the other time. i wanna wait for daeron to fully talk about this plan

Kiiruma is very controlling early on stoping people from saying anything about their roles and doesnt want people to make suggestions towards the current game mechanics wise and i am guessing he would rather us talk things through socially? which tbf i can see this coming more from a townie kiiruma then an evil one.

i kinda liked bean through the re read. this is more of a vibe more then anything.

sorry i got side tracked. did you just fucking confuse me for kiiruma

2 Likes

this to. i would rather daeron discuss their position before we pile on them

wait actually? @LastAssassin i feel like this deserves to be confirmed or not. is it host choice or possibility based

1 Like

I was looking for it I canā€™t find it

maybe in cookie thread

Pretend im the host, it is decided by the host.

3 Likes

I dont think she would invite me to a game where she lied in the opening about mechanics

for her sake.

2 Likes

womp womp

1 Like

this is something that probably needs to be pinged too all people. cause it does go against OP

1 Like

k im back

I am actively annoyed atm

d1 virtuous claim, i am standing

hey back.

1 Like

@Canping
@Jarek
@Chomps
@Zone_Q11
@Hazardwaste
@Sayno
@SirDerpsAlot
@pandora
@Kelsier
@jail
@Frostwolf103
@beancat
@Achromatic
@MerpyDerpy
@Daeron
@Kiiruma
@carbonated

Sorry for the mass ping but i think this is important. King is not chose by oddā€™s its chose by Host. so the possibility of king being evil compared to good is non existent

5 Likes

well now I want to kill the king out of spite

2 Likes

riot!!!111!!1

let daeron speak first at least man

1 Like

VOTE: Daeron