Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

I realize that
but if you don’t think it’s AI I’m probably misinterpreting something here (or just. assuming people are more aware of the setup than they are)

VFR TP/LO/SEER/SPY ON ME

Me when I get :b:worded of :b:amcolesed.

I’LL DO IT DON’T THINKI WON’T

1 Like

It’s not a read I’m going to pursue but it’s a talking point as to I would rather vote them for being wolfy as opposed to a policy.

HOW WAS THIS WOLFY I JUST KEEP SEEING JAREK SAYING SWORD OF DAMOCLES

1 Like

You’re next

1 Like

wait we have no votecount
@LastAssassin nya

It’s over for the Eve fandom.

vote eve for free protection

fuck

5 Likes

And, yes; they were being wolfy. More as though I would expect a town when being falsly pushed to have some indignance about the fact that they’re being voted for no reason whatsoever as opposed towards a wolf who might just ignore it awkwardly.

1 Like

no fuck off

one sec

1 Like

:wolf:

Really bad idea in this setup though lol-
This is probably going to come from a good king but I kinda just wanna policy it tbh

erm it’s VFR

yeah uhh no

Why is Jarek king, “Again”. The “again” is what throws me off. Because you weren’t in the Singers game wheer Jarek was elected queen so I have no clue why you would say “Again”. Potential reasoning could be either a. you were told about it in mafia chat (unlikely) b. You were copying the following comment:

Explain how a simple question that was kind of genuine and I see why they would ask it warrents this reaction?