Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

wtf

Bro I really didnā€™t read the op

1 Like

What is a faction cap?

:3

And youā€™re just wrong about me. I was about to say that I can prove myself unseen by making someone immune to conversion tonight and getting a provate chat with them but then I checked and saw the two converted Illusionistā€™s roles can do the same thing minus the conversion.

Also, I never claim this early as scum Brak. Try again. Your read on me is laughable really.

highest amount of scum there can be with conversion in play

1 Like

I want conversion immunity can I have this thanks

Might get converted you see

Maximum number of players in the faction, they canā€™t convert when they reach that i think

1 Like

Iā€™m converting Jarek tn guys

4 Likes

i want to lean leafia more town than not due to her usage of the modpost

its pretty ~weh but id rather look somewhere else

3 Likes

1 Like

Jarek did infact push for VFR. And confusing two things isnā€™t wolfy.

" This is more a micro read as opposed to something Iā€™ll keep later on if I find something else." Why would town try to discredit their read.

Itā€™s not discrediting my own read, itā€™s a solid read. I do think that I shouldnā€™t lock in reads 2 seconds into the game nor have confidence in them however.

" feels as tho it was with towns best interest in mind." more doublespeak, as you donā€™t actually say anything here

This is not double speak. This is ā€œI feel as though this is villagery since it was intended to help villagers, and evils do not want to help villagers.ā€ This is very explicitly laid out.

" This almost feels like the same reaction Jarek had in Vampire mafia early game" again more doublespeak, as you donā€™t actually say anything here

Please learn what double speak is. Not everything is going to be explicitly laid out, even though the majority of this is and youā€™re just being obtuse. This is similar to how Jarek was acting when they were town in another game, hence I think theyā€™re more likely to be town here.

Your accusation against me is that you do not understand my posts.

1 Like

Iā€™m converting myself to evil

u telling the truth ?

2 Likes

If I die I want my successor to be sirderps if anyone else steps and becomes king I will possess them to commit suicide

nyaaaaaaaa same but there are better ways to read leafia that I will probably be using more

1 Like

Maybe

1 Like

I can but Iā€™m not sure what two players Iā€™ll give a private chat to tonight.

1 Like