Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

@jail how about you would you be opposed to a canping vote

What does this mean exactly?

Majority - If a vote reaches 50% (rounded down) + 1 it is instantly hammered and ends the day.

Plurality - The player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.

maybe closer to EOD

why

theirs still 5 hours im not worried about self presing you lol

plus I haven’t read them

@Luka what are your reads rn

@Hazardwaste
@Jarek
@Frostwolf103
@Amelia
@Ash

You all were in the previous Last Stand, can you compare for me what yall think of each other from Last Stand 4, to this current game?

@Luka thoughts on geyde pls ;-;

dead af village

I’m ngl I missed most of today didn’t I

you didnt ping meee

but also i only came in day 2 and it was my forst game on the site

the town is definitely way more dead and jarek is not trying as hard

VOTE: Ash

ash town game
ash mafia game

Ash mafia meta is to just sheep other peoples thoughts and to not have really any original thoughts.
Versus town game where Ash does have original thoughts.

Look at Ash’s iso here and let me know which one you think is happening here :)

1 Like

my problem is understanding how this makes them wolf

and im still curious specifically about their meta differences, if you want to point those out

because although they can seem to not have original thoughts they are definitely not just trying to appear as if they are doing something

They are quoting postnums and at least giving what appears (to me at least) to be thought into their reads, so its less they appear that way and more they are actually giving their own takes. Which is why im struggling to understand why following the flow of everyone else is necessarily ai. I usually end up doing this a lot too, unless im actively isoing people or am overwhelmed

Am farming

Its interesting you point jarek out, does that make u feel a certain way about him or nah

lemme give you a geyde town game because I don’t have any geyde wolf games

Town Game of Geyde
Town Game

Notice how different Geyde feels. Like in the other games, they were doing live reactions and weren’t really doing any ISO dives, in addition, they were talking about slots that weren’t really in the conversation. Yet here Geyde feels kind of stiff to be honest, they are posting ISO dives (which they rarely do), and they are commenting on topics in the conversation rather then solving indepedently. But read these two games and then look at geyde here before making any judgement

1 Like

ok kewl thanks

Town because we all know on this forum that sheeping = original thoughts because it’s so unique to do so