Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

if luka doesn’t tell me their thoughts on ash i’m gonna make up a nickname

@Luka tell me thoughts before EoD pwease

I’m having trouble seeing this come from V!Amelia tbh

Alright i’m just gonna develope an alter ego because yall are so quiet

1 Like

But Brakuren, what games were you looking at? I don’t think Amelia’s play here is wolfy

[quote=“Brakuren, post:2065, topic:8818, full:true”]

I looked at FAM3 and FAM4 both of which Amelia shows a “jokey” demeanor, and you can see that here, but I’m having trouble seeing a jokey amelia making the post

i am no longer the top wagon we are so back

SirDerpsAlot (4): Hazardwaste, Leafia, CatInTree, Eve
Ash (4): SirDerpsAlot, Brakuren, Bionic, jail
Bionic (2): Amelia, Zugzwang
Geyde (2): Jarek, Luka

Not Voting (5): Geyde, Kiiruma, Ash, Canping, Frostwolf103

[quote=“Brakuren, post:2066, topic:8818”]

But those were mashes! You can’t apply a jokey meta from a mash to judge Amelia. Don’t you have an FM game to look at?

Well I also looked at Last Stand IV, but there Amelia was a neutral, and they were really chatty. So I doubt amelia is a neutral here

[quote=“Brakuren, post:2070, topic:8818, full:true”]

I personally think Amelia is town, they are really not serious here and their vote on Bionic looks pretty good

when is eod

let me iso

10 PM

mmmmmmmmmm
I don’t know Geyde’s meta, so I can’t say whether they’re in their T!meta or not

as for the part about not having original thoughts - the people they’re commenting on are already being talked about, but the thoughts they’re giving are new and haven’t been voiced.

on a micro level, I like posts like these:

which are written from a town perspective

on a macro level - I guess your point about not having wolfreads is ok-ish? though tbf it doesn’t look like they’ve read that many people so I doubt that’s super AI

1 Like

est?

id gth ash town but i can see either way

the only correct time zone

I love quoting

welcome to virtuous