Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

You mentioned combinatrics and I know what this means

oh no the intro is wolfy tbh

Saying “what’s happening” is >rand wolf. I forgot who told me this I think it was Keith in Pokemon Unova Mash 3 and that person was a wolf

Frost please stop being the riddler for once and explain what you mean :sob:

1 Like

feels wolfy
though I’m not great at reading new players

The post overall feels a bit… mechanical? People sometimes compare fake solving to Plinko, and I see that here. I think I get that impression from the low amount of detail in the reads, plus them being very structured. They’re the kinds of reads I could see someone making if they went “Hmmmmm ok well I need to say something about a few people. what do I say”. Notably they’ve also kept up with all of {Luka/Leafia/Frost}'s claims, which makes me think they should have more thoughts.

@Canping, if you’re online between now and EOD -

Can you:

• Explain why you think it’d be pointless to vote Jarek out, even if they might be a wolf?
  • Point out the statements from Brakuren that you feel are valid

mechanical, as in robotic
not as in mech-info-focused (though tbf it is also kinda that too)

No I am not, I am asking about Ash is doing the same thing here from combinatrics

1 Like

canping has done nothing to the point where i feel even slightly comfertable saying they’re alignment
i would generally go >rand wolf

gth geyde is a neutral

Could be mafia tho idk I thought their comments on Ash were weird but im not gonna preflip

Day action deadline at 2024-07-02T00:00:00Z btw

Just read Canpings iso and the biggest thing was if they ask about the message leafia sent SOD in the forum as a wolf vs just asking their team

2 Likes

This honestly feels so weird to be awake for eod

You say that like i remember that far back.
I was an Arbalist that shot Amelia the Lich and won. Thats all i remember

Oh and jarek got robbed as king

I love how on trrraria it rains every second when i dont want it to but when i want it to rain it doesnt

1 Like

@Leafia

i dont know who the wolf is but i do know who the village is
@luka

my reads list has not changed

Brakuren’s Greatest Read List™

Teletubbies :sun_with_face:

@Frostwolf103 :wolf_knife:
@Zugzwang :joy_cat:
@CatinTree :evergreen_tree:
@Leafia :sleepingleafeon:
@Jail :policeman:
@Bionic (If Ash is W) :rainbow_flag:
@SirDerpsAlot (If Ash is W) :man_mage:
@Luka :mag_right:

Downtown Abby :tea:

@Hazardwaste :teacher:
@Kiiruma :blobby:

Penguin Benguin :penguin:

@Jarek :crown:
@Amelia :clown_face:
@Eve :dragon_face:

SUSSY WUSSIES :doubt:

@Canping :robot:
@Geyde :judge:

Wolfy Tooties Wootsies :wolf_woah:

@ash :business_suit_levitating:

Getting the feeling the push on Bionic is scumled and scum motivated. At least one of not two wolves on his wagon. That’s the feeling that I’m currently getting.

Luka is fine for now due to not being cced and Zug is nulltown to me. Amelia is null and I currently have Eve as a scumlean.

This I believe.

Oh. You meant the role.

Then vote someone else. As for me, I scumlean Derps. Based mostly on gut. This just doesn’t feel like v!Derps to me.

Brak. Patience. Learn to have it. Not everyone can be on 24/7.

What?

1 Like

u liked my post