Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Honestly about the same from vibes alone

but what are the odds? like actually what are the odds

it is not specified whether it is people of the same gender smh

1 Like

iā€™ve seen someone get suicide bomber in a game, suicide bomber in the sequel to that game, and suicide bomber on that gameā€™s rerand

1 Like

Bionic confirmed

The suicide bombing trinity

that is actually correct though lol

1 Like

many such instances of ā€˜I genuinely donā€™t know what to think when reading this personā€™
canping is new right

1 Like

first game on this site

assume eliza invited them

Based

1 Like

Blech
I want to say that the block is fine but it really is just word salad and Iā€™d expect someone newer to fm to echo thread more with the individual takes they have
The thought process on eve is interesting but itā€™s like

cart before horse almost

it feels like a thought where I understand the internal logic but I fumble on why they have the thought in the first place over other slots

1 Like

if Iā€™m taking new player into account I just wanna say ā€˜new player to fm who is wolf struggling in thread and making a post to look productive with an interesting takeā€™

I hate this

@Geyde are you british

if we get into preflipping itā€™s the kind of read where you scumread a wolf partner lightly because you already know itā€™s correct and are afraid of trying to push town players

one of my best friends is british so I pick up on verbal and text ticks probably

ok

really donā€™t want this to be the case since it just sucks but I track this a lot better than a villager posting that

Brakurenā€™s Greatest Read Listā„¢

Teletubbies :sun_with_face:

@Frostwolf103 :wolf_knife:
@Zugzwang :joy_cat:
@CatinTree :evergreen_tree:
@Leafia :sleepingleafeon:
@Jail :policeman:
@Bionic (If Ash is W) :rainbow_flag:
@Luka :mag_right:

Downtown Abby :tea:

@Hazardwaste :teacher:
@Kiiruma :blobby: