Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

what

Luka, that’s nowhere near an innocent child.

Brother you are not known for being a reliable narrator

I don’t know
The wolf investors are buying up shares in my mind
I’d have to disagree

Radiohead yes or no

i have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you if you think a wolf claims this role but i digress

i dont think you know what that phrase means

Yeah im ngl i dont think its worth pursuing a luka push today

ill just wait to see if she gets strongmanned

It’s not impossible Luka. Why do you care so much anyway? Nobody is even pushing you.

I mean I’d probably do something like this if I was a wolf

I’m ~fine with jail
best thing I think is the fuck it response to gamestate which I was feeling nausea about around the second time I came into thread
Feels like an independent conclusion was drawn there and it’s not something I see jail seeing the need to do as wolf

i agree but because either way this is lukaposting at its finest

it annoyed me

I can potentially see myself doing it too even though I don’t think I would.

Luka is litterally innocent child :sob:

I have to keep reminding myself cuz I’m like “Luka was active at SoD but has fallen off”

kinda lost on Bionic now

after rereading their ISO, I see they’re not trying to imitate their town meta
which initially pinged me as towny… except then I realized that imitating their town meta went pretty badly for them in FAM and Singers FM, so I doubt they do that as wolf here

their most recent towngames with me (and at all, to my knowledge) were Undertale Yellow BOTF, and April showers reconstructed
both of which are pretty different from here, but Bionic has wanted to improve his townplay, and I can see T!Bionic wanting to change considering his typical play got him killed* in both of those games as well

*and in the case of the BOTF, him being read as evil was super important in wolves winning

VOTE: eve

i do not want to play mafia true

1 Like

yeah youre saying that like big mafia is conning us into scumreading you. who is big mafia

1 Like