Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

It’s not gonna happen like that since I ain’t evil but if I was that’d be the meta

Yeah why doesn’t the jailor just jail leafia tn lol

As soon as I saw Ash flip Visionary, I cculdn’t wait for D2 to start since I knew I’d love it since it gave me the ability to confirm myself.

Luka, this is what being an IC is. Being modconfirmed like I currently am.

Why do I have to protect them I cba doing that plus I can’t protect from conversion and death at the same time jail does both

Good idea.

Not 100% mech confirmed
But yes
Leafia is good

1 Like

your still technically not fully mod confirmed.
but your more likely then not

2 Likes

question to people in the thread: I remember it being said that kiiruma often slanks as village and doesn’t when wolf. Is this correct (when not considering mashes, since those have weird effects on people’s behavior)?

1 Like

if we’re trying to finish a massclaim and need more time isn’t not terrible I guess
unless it forces us into “that player or no one” (I’m looking at the ability text rn and being confused)

oh I got converted last night btw

1 Like

Yeah yeah plus, the jailor can claim to you so if they get converted and try and hide they have absolutely no chance of fake claiming I like this idea

@Zugzwang

it isnt. he doesnt have a pattern.

We should wait till @Luka gets here

1 Like

I have literally never heard this who said this

It’s that player or nobody

[Hippo Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN - #870 by Hippopablompoyeetus

jailer move brak to the bottom of the tier. no tier diff yet

why did it post like that

I literally remember it being said in thread don’t tell me I have memory issues

this used to be correct
recently he’s stepped it up as town, and doesn’t often slank as either alignment

I’d guess it’s probably still >rand town for him to slank tho, which is why I have him as light town