Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

the tinfoil is so real right now

Iā€™m also always non straight evil neuts In

Why do I murder my wolf partner with a sword

1 Like

how does that mech confirm i do not understand

The only two BD alive are Visionary and Heroine neither of which can rb

Like Zug and Amelia are high up on my sus list for not being unseen (they could be neutrals)
Because 2 role blocks is a lot
And if they are not evil
Jarek is probably evil
Because they being evil is 1 role block option

you know bussing exists

i see

Scumteam cant roleblock rn

Its fake if, specifically, i was roleblocked/stopped by another source and heā€™s yoinking it

okay so brak is undr leafia

1 Like

A scum king can roleblock

BD roles that keep their ability even if they become visionary
nya but it doesn't matter

nya

3 Likes

The one role that can convert just died immediately and thereā€™s a 50/50 chance the next evil Iā€™m pushing is the other converter thus ensuring Iā€™ll only have 1 teammate for the entire game

My role as a LW if I am one is completely secondary to my faction being able to play the game

Protect the Weak (Passive) - At any time, you may choose that you will occupy targeted Neutrals instead of attacking them. If you occupy a player this way, you will know.

on heroine
just to clarify ah whatever this is pointless

you know bussing especially exists if who you believe is your partner is in a bad position in thread

Anyway scumgame

I got mech PoEd pretty eaaaarly though and that kinda kicked my motivation in this game

Zug is never wolf due to

Itā€™s also an extremely powerful ability that you use to ensure kills go through

Iā€™m a terrible choice for that ability

@Brakuren
want conversion immunity tonight?

idk what youā€™re cooking but I ainā€™t evil king and even if I was what would it matter to finding the informed evils anyway