Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

bro wtf I want to lose now

2 Likes

just admit u read one post and made a conclusion bud u arenā€™t fooling anyone

Iā€™m Arbiter?
Iā€™m kinda honored you think Iā€™d be able to be that like at all

You had a post questioning what corrupted king was though and when I voted you for it you made an awkward over explainy type post to said vote

I read about 20 and noticed you were doing the exact same things youā€™re accusing me of doing this game, also kindly donā€™t call me bud ty

iā€™m gonna go play video game now maybe iā€™ll be back later

Cya

One one hand yes, on the other hand the kings & neutrals are the most fun parts of these games Iā€™m not looking through 500 unseen rolecards and 500 convert rolecards but I mean, kings and neutrals, those are cool Iā€™ll look at those

tl;dr I know what kings are good and arenā€™t and the resource that tells me if Iā€™m GK or EK is right there good or evil I donā€™t legitimately ask that in thread :moyai:

Iā€™ve been mid boss fight in terraria for the past 7 minutes Iā€™m just pausing and unpausing

1 Like

buddy?

this but for you too @Frostwolf103 it would be very cool

I mean yeah sure but also this role is the role you would be given? Like idgi lol
I kinda thought it was just a perspective slip xD

actual wolfy reaction ftr

If you are a wolf it was if you are a villager it wasnā€™t

Thatā€™s a tad bit better but Iā€™d prefer to just be called by my name, cutie, adorable, anything else thatā€™s charming

so

were these jokes then? or what

Corrupted king is the unseen king lol
IE: Town king

Yes they were intended to like farm because I am an industrialist in the like department

2 Likes

You know when I saw righteous king in the last game I thought I was GK for a day as well

actually jarek is just wolf