Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

like a non newtonian fluid the more pressure you apply the tougher i get
let me process everything please :)

That’s fine but do understand I don’t want to kill a town if I can help it and you are veyr much going to die if you can’t convince the lobby to vote somewhere else

not a wolfy pop in just did what i had to.

nowhere to vote? your call is false

The most annoying thing is atm this is just a he said vs he said moment.

I am more intrigued about other thing.

What other thing?

You know, my thing

Because I havent seen his response about my thing

He said he was bleeding

And who did you visit N1?

Yeah something tells me these response times just = evil idk

Im surviving off like 3 and a half hours of sleep so immmmmmm probably gonna dip

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Will be back in a bit

VOTE: canping

i’ll backread now

yall slept on this joke

Canping has died! They were…

Canping

The Visionary :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting and Second Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Heroine member of the Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary. If there are none, it will instead be the Heroine. There can never be a fourth Visionary by any means.

Avenge (Day) - Swap classes with target Blue Dragon at the start of night provided both of you are alive, if possible. Does not change usages on any abilities. - 1 use (shared)
Call to Arms! (Day) - Call the Blue Dragon to arms, enabling them to use their Call to Arms ability tonight. The Blue Dragon will receive a message when this is activated. This ability will only take effect at the start of the next night. - Infinite Uses, 1 day cooldown.

Persuade (Night) - Convert target player to the Blue Dragon version of their class. If the Blue Dragon failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail, it will instead target a random convertible player. This ability is disabled the night following the death of a member of the Blue Dragon (not including the King). - Infinite uses
Insight of the Worthy (Night) - Select a player and learn their converted class type if they are convertible. If they are not convertible, learn their class type grouping. - Infinite uses
Focused Visions (Call to Arms | Night) - Learn the Blue Dragon version of a player’s class, or that they don’t have one. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Unseen.

3 Likes

what i literally never said that

FUCK YEAH