Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

If they don’t want to come out we’ll just force them to so they can be protected :moyai:

Ye it’s more of a if yall are fr that paranoid I can

i can protect duke

I wouldn’t because they’ll just revenge execute you

I hope at this point you know who the duke is

i have no clue I’ve just been chilling

If the duke is around I really hope they understand that executing you is a terrible idea since you’re never the converter but if they’re silly enough to go for it

Yeah no Ill only do that if majority of the thread randomly gets sus and decided they don’t want me to win

Like, this is literally best-case scenario for town to let you get king tommorow so we don’t have to worry about forcing townies to lose their roles for some shit king role

Trust me mister or mrs duke this is LITERALLY the best play for town we’re turning this game into normal forum mafia here

Every time a royal claimed today iv thrown my hands up and said why are their more of you ffs

1 Like

Eliza really force randed me into fucking king and then put a neut in that literally has no choice but to kill me fr

most of their documents are forged tbh. i would have made a good protege

3 Likes

I mean my survive to see all royals dead dosent involve killing you

It doesn’t but like

There’s like 10 of them you aren’t surviving 10 days

i track royal bloods. feels like a missed opportunity from hosts. and can vote people to be kings

Yeah that’s about where I am

I am legit unseen king though I loved trying to toe the line just because it’s the best way to make both sides not want me dead

To be fair I was tracking royal bloods hence me saying Marchioness before. It’s also funnier I said it because I’m sure that made Derps be annoyed lol

does… the king not have royal blood