Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

First of all i didnt use night waltz because heroine is godfathered to it so im just as likely to just run into a godfather than not

Second of all, the first night ability is based on class types. Leafia is a known Social class type, whereas Bionic is claiming Support.

The ability will throw a Good Match if both players are what they say they are. Whereas if Bionic is scum or most evil 3ps I’ll be thrown a No Match.

This would be a decisive green or red check.

4 Likes

For reference choosing into nukls is likely to not be useful since i wouldnt know what class types im looking at.

And choosing the known Killer in Frost or known Investigative in Luka would only check for 1 of 2 remaining wolves

1 Like

also even if you were Heroine and your kill failed. The object best claim their was to claim you invested Eve and that’s why it failed

Since Eve claimed jailed

It also was to protect you to be honest. Cuz there was a >0% chance u get attacked by w!Canping

So keeping you alive for d2 meta was optimal, and then if you had meta read on Canping and they flipped town, I would have just vigged you

@Eve

if you ever want to live here you are gonna need to self case yourself btw

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaa I’m tired from the tired chat

1 Like

hello tired from tired chat

1 Like

is there a list of lcimas btw

claims

True if someone has this they should post it

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from the nya chat

@jail have you claimed (i’m not asking you to do so rn if you haven’t im just trying to compile eveything)

wow I didn’t capitalize I
tired tell…

Not sure I follow you correctly

just got back WHAT THE FUCK

2 Likes

I have nya :smirk_cat:

also CtA doesn’t get cancelled if the Visionary dies befor the start of the night

Actually i only softed but