Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

I would do the same, keep your head cool and prepare for the worst.

Honestly if I was Singers FM as mafia and actually got away with top tier theaterics

Yeah tbh :sob: im sorry i really gotta stop doing that. Its a lot easier to not post a lot on pc but on mobile good lord

1 Like

yeah but Amelia just isnā€™t the type of person to not let the ā€˜shit in my pantsā€™ attitude out in this situation
the botf game is where I observe that

All righ cool, we agree on healing each other.

1 Like

yeah

I am hard shielding cat
My read holds up and the strongest independent thought they had held up to scrutiny very well

cooking

Amelia mech wise looks good

my biggest argument in our favor is this

why would lilith hard defend a wolf who had clearly given up

why not distance

especially defending them up to the end as votes stacked up

thatā€™s pretty fucking bad communication if ash gives up and we as wolves refuse to let them

like you say itā€™s obviously us because we hard defended a wolf but that wolf had clearly given up and i dont think anyone on their team would be actually hard defending them

itā€™s just not us. on the surface it makes sense socially but like digging into why actions would happen wolves have literally no incentive to defend ash and i could be wrong but our other flipped wolf didnā€™t either

like realistically have any of our d1-2 posts sounded like the posts of what was the only active wolf

if you want to flip us and keep the game going by all means. for now iā€™m voting VOTE: amelia

Voting a mech green is a strategy

i must have missed when they were mech green

where