Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

otherwise it makes the king sit there for another day for no reason

you won’t

Evil king can still win solo.

i am on the chopping block and you refuse to believe me so if you want to brag about no town deaths then you need to play a different game

I’m not necessarily sold on you being a wolf
I’ve just struggled to ponder how other people could be wolf
I’m definitely looking into it but idk

The way I see it is that either you or Cat is likely the last evil. I’m leaning towards it being you though. I don’t think Amelia is a wolf after all.

from how I see gamestate I can realistically see heroine being in you / amelia / cat, potentially expanding to hazard
I don’t think kii is a wolf it’s really hard to sell myself on it

1 Like

Kii is virtually never a wolf here after outing Canping like he did.

It’s 8 actually

the strongest case in favor of amelia is that they haven’t really undergone a tonal shift as the game has turned against them and they’ve remained aloof. Looking into meta and them as a person I struggle to see this happening if they are a wolf with the team they have.
the roleblocked thing also helps (although I’d like brak to explain it a little to me)

we can also royal check them

sup

1 Like

I guess I can see cat?
them not being sibyl has me shooketh but that feels like a poe pick more than anything else

Pandora has a good point. However I would have it that not killing us today and instead killing other poe whichll make us look good bc they arent town lol is marginally better for town. just an idea of mine

also bc we are super important you want us to live the night trust

@Mistyx

i am jailing amelia tonight tho nya

its kinda obvious i am based on my reads so

Canping is likely a better choice.

hey youre the bestie vote amelia with me smile?

I mean Cat. Sleepy Leafeon is sleepy.