Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

@Hazardwaste why did you give me a popcorn game eve was litterally mafia in this game

my goat

1 Like

You believe in magic right zugz

1 Like

true

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

jail(or)

we should create a mech plan for tonight yeah
since claims are out

1 Like

@Leafia @Kiiruma @Frostwolf103 @Bionic

Compare Eve in April Showers to here, do you think they are similar

relevant facts for night actions:

• the only groupwolf alive right now is the Heroine turned Visionary, who cannot use the convert ability
  • the Heroine turned Visionary does not have Royal Blood
2 Likes

@Zugzwang feel free to add more

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaa I was there too
though tbf I also only saw d1 and wasn’t all that active so :joy_cat:

o u were hydra

1 Like

notably, in that game Bionic also was pushing hydras (there was Wrongboy/TeenGhidorah/Eve as hydras, only Eve was wolf), and was at times pushing Eve for that

so that should probably make it a fairly helpful comparison to early d1

Ftr Eve mo from a glance of April showers was to only push town and to ignore/defend wolves. Eve just lolchatted d2 after a wolf was exed. Seems like they tunnel 1-2 villagers and kept on them for the entire game.

like here :joy_cat:

1 Like

And they did the exact same grand standing when they were top wagon in April showers :joy_cat:

@Luka read this lemme know if this changes your mind on eve lol

The most contentious slots that claim to have royal blood are Eve, Amelia, and CatinTree (all of these are marchioness claims). We are likely going to kill Eve today, so dropping royal checks on the latter two is correct

due to becoming Visionary, this passive is disabled
the Visionary has NO method to become the Heroine again

so green is neutral / town and red is just mafia (unless a neutral is running around, which I’m pretty sure isn’t the case currently)

for the marshal check